What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

MrT

Juniors
Nathan Brown was good again last night for Rabbitohs, one of thier best.
If we have signed him then that will be one of our best signings for years, he's young, got plenty of mongrel in him, runs hard, has a off load and tackles harder than a sherman tank.

and if in fact we have nabbed Vave also, you have Brown and Vave for probably less than what Canberra are paying Paulo. That's great business. That's using your cap wisely

Stevie

Bench
I am sure I am not alone here in asking... Are there any updates in the 7 or 9 market I have missed over or since the weekend? Seems quiet (which may be a good thing).

Stevie

Bench
Rein is a plodder, there is a reason the Dragons want to let him go. Benji, oh god. Please please no.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Dragons don't want him gone, he just thinks he is worth $450k while dragons are only offering $350k apparently.

Surely players must realise if they aren't getting better offers they should take what is on the table.

emjaycee

Coach
1. Gutho
2. Semi
3. Taka
4. Jennings
5. French
6. Norman
7. Fogarty
8. Mannah
9. Pritchard
10. Vave
11. Ma'u
12. Tepai
13. Scott

14. IDG
15. Edwards
16. Wicks
17. Brown

Squad is building nicely.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Dragons don't want him gone, he just thinks he is worth $450k while dragons are only offering $350k apparently.

Surely players must realise if they aren't getting better offers they should take what is on the table.
While they know clubs like us are looking for a player at their position and have money to spend they will hold out.

Noise

Coach
1. Gutho
2. Semi
3. Taka
4. Jennings
5. French
6. Norman
7. Fogarty
8. Mannah
9. Pritchard
10. Vave
11. Ma'u
12. Terepo
13. Scott

14. IDG
15. Edwards
16. Wicks
17. Brown

Squad is building nicely.

How do you have Terepo on the edge in front of Tepai?