What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
South Sydney’s No. 7 Adam Reynolds has been linked with an early move to the Eels, with Parramatta more than capable of paying out the final season of his deal, believed to be not much more than $500,000.

There was also a brief discussion about Benji Marshall, but the Eels would only be interested in the unwanted St George Illawarra pin-up for about half the money that was offered to him by the Dragons earlier this season.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ee...l/news-story/14ab81fa00f1a4ee44ea42f974da915f

Bazal

Post Whore
I wonder if this is a case of life imitating trolling, and we really have made Reynolds an offer...or if it's the classic journo running with something they know isn't true just to move some papers

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You only need to be worth it to one club. Anyway if they've pulled their offer he's no longer worth it to them. Shows how you can go from being worth $300k to being worth nothing within a couple of weeks.

eels_fan

First Grade
Bummer about Brown ... would have been very impressed if we had got him

I don't think it's dead in the water...

Vave also towing the club "I never want to leave" line and from what I'm led to believe is signed and sealed already. Could be the same situation with Brown

Dibs

Bench
Worst regular starting hooker in the NRL. He's Matt Keating with a top knot
Fair enough, haven't really seen him play to be honest, and they were talking him up a bit in the article, potential NSW hooker, yadda yadda, just wanted to see what the collective opinion here was seeing as how we're in the market for a 9.[/QUOTE]
I think he is a reverse Samson. The longer his hair gets the worse he plays.