What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Micky75

Juniors
No, sounds like they are going to trickle release these signings. Fair enough too as it gives each player the spotlight for the day.

PS. Not saying that IDG got an extension, cos IDK.

I realise Mitch Rein is a little off this season this the saints and I'm sure on De dois contract, but I would prefer Rein then de dois - personal opinion!

drago brelli

Bench
Can't believe it jobs for the boys once again. When will this club move on from being a lad's club?

#TheSkyIsFallingIn

'Jobs for the boys'. The good thing about this comment is that it couldn't be further from the truth. These three are highly professional, unlike the jokes who were on the Parra Board previously.

Micky75

Juniors
Can't believe it jobs for the boys once again. When will this club move on from being a lad's club?

#TheSkyIsFallingIn

Are they kidding???? The eels will be f**ked for another 30 years. I live the Gold Coast, maybe I have to think about joining the Titans. But that hard because I hate the Broncos, so my choice is unlimited. In few years time I may go back to Sydney but It won't be the eels! It's a shambles most of F'n time.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He wasn't all bad here, had the odd good game here and there. Nothing like he is playing at the moment, though. Would've loved having him here if he was playing like this to back up the mongrel.
He showed great potential when we signed him. Who knows why Stuart and Arthur couldn't get the best out of him? Some players just respond best in different environments.

Micky75

Juniors
I'd prefer Shayne Dunley to Rein, if I'm honest

Well, he's 1 year younger than me mate - Bazel

39d5e406f3ec96ecf1cc9c6c25edb575001612e9.jpg