What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
JAC wants to play FB so he can get paid FB coin.
What makes you think that JAC will be better than Gutho at FB. When have you ever seen him play FB ? I’ll answer that you haven’t bc he has never played FB.

https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/josh-addo-carr/positions.html

What makes you think I said anything about fullback?

If he comes to Parra, he would be told clearly that for the foreseeable future wing is his position.

This is all hypothetical mate. He is Buckley's chance of coming here, but if I was in our recruitment team, these are the type of things that I would be looking at. I wouldn't lie to him, I would tell him straight up, wing is where we see him, but playing for us in Sydney gives him other opportunities that playing for any other Sydney club doesn't. Plus he would still be paid well anyway.

Also that Joseph Suaalii kid. If the Roosters think he is worth pursuing even with his demands then why aren't we. He does seems to be a wanker though and after the money type, but hey that is the way of the world now. So if we don't go after the best, we will always be second best. The Roosters have shown that to be true.

Buy the best at an early age. If they work out, you beaut. If not move on to the next great potential quick smart. Rinse and repeat. Besides isn't the kid playing his School boy football in our very own backyard? Why wouldn't we want to have a crack at him? This is where the wankers say..."How do you know we haven't?" Well we may have, but it is very unlikely since he has been with Souths all this time. So if we did it would have been very, very early in the piece. So things have moved on now and fresh talks need to be had.

We need to be ruthless and calculating with our recruitment.

84 Baby

Referee
I’d say we’re going after Suaali just to bump his price up for whoever does sign him. By the sounds of it, we probably don’t even need to say, his team will.

If we were ever looking to replace Gutho at fullback, I’d be chasing Jordan Petaia

Gronk

Staff member
We need to be ruthless and calculating with our recruitment.
I think we are mate. We always have 5 or 6 in the NSW U16's and U18's origin teams.

DiLrrVzU8AECUl8.jpg

Incorrect

Coach
I’d say we’re going after Suaali just to bump his price up for whoever does sign him. By the sounds of it, we probably don’t even need to say, his team will.

If we were ever looking to replace Gutho at fullback, I’d be chasing Jordan Petaia
*Rankin

We already signed him fool!

TheRam

Coach
I reckon Herbie Farnworth has looked alright at times. Could provide decent value.

I love Herbie he is one of my favourite players. Would be a great pickup. He should only get better. Sure he ain't Staggs, but who is and no chance in the world of getting him.

TheRam

Coach
Carrigan?

better than Brown, Niukore, and Stone??

He also plays front row. Very good player and would be a great replacement for Evans, but there is no way in the world they would be letting him go.

Oh already way better then Stone and when he fully develops, it wouldn't surprise me if he is way better then Nuikore too. In fact, I would rather him right now then Nuikore too.

hindy111

Post Whore
Should have made him an offer that he couldn't refuse ?

They rarely let any of their juniors go before get a few years out of them....

Our biggest problem is Blake has 3 more seasons. Sivo only has one along with Fergo so I can stomach that.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He also plays front row. Very good player and would be a great replacement for Evans, but there is no way in the world they would be letting him go.

Oh already way better then Stone and when he fully develops, it wouldn't surprise me if he is way better then Nuikore too. In fact, I would rather him right now then Nuikore too.
Ploddy Carrigan makes Alvaro look like Jesse Bromwich.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You obviously have no idea.

Plodder? You should watch a little more carefully me thinks.
LOL!! The bloke makes a lot of hit ups for very little meterage. He's also a walking penalty and has a mistake in him. You want us to chase him when we have Brown??? He's just another massively overhyped Donkey's junior.

I watched just about all their games and he's one of the biggest stats padders i have ever seen.

Maybe you should watch a game a little more carefully.

Latest posts