What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Anyone else think Cameron Smith is an atomic f**kwit for not stating his intentions?

Couldn’t cop him as a player and am now disliking even more.

If not for just season ticket sales / sponsorship. What a total self absorbed merkin (typed the old-fashioned way before being auto-corrected).

He was a walking penalty and made some dumb mistakes in the games I saw. Sure the team was struggling but he just looked an outright plodder.

Oh he definitely had one absolute shocker that I saw. But he was at least engaged with the idea of winning, whereas some of his teammates seemed to view footy as a distraction from their superstardom.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Oh he definitely had one absolute shocker that I saw. But he was at least engaged with the idea of winning, whereas some of his teammates seemed to view footy as a distraction from their superstardom.
He was one of the few having a crack, you could probably argue he tried too hard. I honestly never saw the big wrap in him and with the new rules it honestly looks like the game has past him by. 800k lol.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He was one of the few having a crack, you could probably argue he tried too hard. I honestly never saw the big wrap in him and with the new rules it honestly looks like the game has past him by. 800k lol.
Keep it up and he will find you and chin you, merkin.

9512412-16x9-xlarge.jpg

P.S. I told him you were at Chardon's.

Latest posts