What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
That has nothing to do with what I said. Even if it did I'm not going to answer. Go out and find yourself how the young man is going if you're so interested.

I am not that interested. Thought you may know and like to share and that is the reason I asked. But if you prefer not to than I understand. I appreciate the effort in your reply.

BTW Moses kicking game is no better then 2019..... 2020 it was just junk and why it's looking better again this season.

Soto

Bench
Reuben garrick is off contract and struggling to get a contract with manly apparently. Not sure if he would fit in with BA style though
Would be a good pickup without costing too much. Has served a good apprenticeship at Manly now for 3 or so years. Very handy goal kicker too and decent speed.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Would be a good pickup without costing too much. Has served a good apprenticeship at Manly now for 3 or so years. Very handy goal kicker too and decent speed.
He made us look ordinary the other week, which too be fair is not all that hard.

Eelementary

Post Whore
He's doing something right. Moses' kicking game has gone to another level this year, a high percentage of attacking bombs are contestable, he's putting different angles on kicks. The way he's running this year is different too, it's more "eyes up". He also seems to be taking the game on more rather than letting it come to him. All of this is of course subjective as you can't quantify any of what I've said but I think Moses is playing at a higher level and more consistently, although this could all be because of age and experience, nothing to do with Johns but we won't really know.

He's played very well.

Consistency is still his Achilles heel, though.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
He's played very well.

Consistency is still his Achilles heel, though.
He's hardly Robinson crusoe there when it comes to halves. Look at DCE before T'urbo came back. Was playing like a busted arse. It's not coincidence that the teams with the most consistent halbacks are also head and shoulders above the rest of the pack.

Glenneel

Bench
We may never know JTE. Possibly GE is referring to the selection of Jrthur in the first place or the need for Oppy to cover Jruther. Was Oppy instructed to do this? Oppy has proven to be an outstanding defender yet he's doubled up. Like I said. We may never know but the buck stops with the coaching team.
I was referring to Jake being so poor in defence despite have 2 weeks training with the side. One would assume that our right side defense would have been put thru training for D countless times with no obvious improvement despite a renowned defensive centre being put there. Obvious solution, either change the players or change the coach, whatevers easiest!

crocodile

Bench
I was referring to Jake being so poor in defence despite have 2 weeks training with the side. One would assume that our right side defense would have been put thru training for D countless times with no obvious improvement despite a renowned defensive centre being put there. Obvious solution, either change the players or change the coach, whatevers easiest!
Or change tactics. No doubt Jake was targeted. Bennett would've been licking his chops then the instructions "Run at that young fella in the 6". He should've had a permanent forward there as a minder.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He should've had a permanent forward there as a minder.

that’s more if the half is a poor defender / small not for poor defensive reads.

JA seemed to handle forwards running at him pretty good. It was when he had to make a decision/slide that he struggled a bit.

That’s expected from a rookie half with 3 NRL games playing against the best attacks he has ever played against ...

Latest posts