What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Isn't it located down on the river? Quite a bit away from Phillip Street.
Anyhows I have little birds all over the city. I trust my informers.

Phillip street backs onto the river Bruv... it’s on the corner of Phillip and Wilde, just down from the Wharf

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sorry Pou, I can't agree. Kenny was a freeak, with amazing speed and footwork. The intercept king back in the day. Owned Wally in Origin every time. The only NSW 58 to ever do that
If Kenny was that great at Origin he would've played (and won) more games. His record at 6 against Lewis is such a small sample as to be insignificant. It's a gimmick stat, like how Tom Trbojevic has never won a finals match.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I trust my informers.
tumblr_n2zug23NZq1swkyl3o1_500.gif

emjaycee

Coach
You do know that Phillip St runs parallel to the river and is the nearest street to it (the river) right?
The Powerhouse site runs from Phillip St to the river edge.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
OK then since we are pissing into the wind, I have a prediction from my sources in Brisbane. Walters will get the rissole and Flanagan will coach the Broncos next year. He may even take the offspring there as backup depth for when the Stagg next gets kicked out of a nightclub.

strider

Post Whore
Arent they doing both Ultimo and Parramatta?

Public protest spurred the Berejiklian government to abandon plans to sell the Ultimo site and it will now operate the museum across the two sites with Parramatta focusing on science and technology.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Kenny was that great at Origin he would've played (and won) more games. His record at 6 against Lewis is such a small sample as to be insignificant. It's a gimmick stat, like how Tom Trbojevic has never won a finals match.
Stats are meaningless unless they support my argument, then they are the most important thing in the world lol.

Glenneel

Bench
OK then since we are pissing into the wind, I have a prediction from my sources in Brisbane. Walters will get the rissole and Flanagan will coach the Broncos next year. He may even take the offspring there as backup depth for when the Stagg next gets kicked out of a nightclub.
Didn't Kevvie sign for more than 1 year? Another payout coming up. With just 1 player coming to Broncos so far it'll be the kiss of death for any coach atm. I'd bring Flanagan in as defence coach to assist Kevvie. First have to fix their defence before getting a new head coach imo. Ben Ikin also going there, as head of football I think (whatever that means), but whether that'll help in any meaningful capacity I have no idea.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Didn't Kevvie sign for more than 1 year? Another payout coming up. With just 1 player coming to Broncos so far it'll be the kiss of death for any coach atm. I'd bring Flanagan in as defence coach to assist Kevvie. First have to fix their defence before getting a new head coach imo. Ben Ikin also going there, as head of football I think (whatever that means), but whether that'll help in any meaningful capacity I have no idea.
If it's a role similar to MONs it means he's responsible for whatever the Head Coach dosent want to do with absolutely no control over the footy team or coaching/support staff.