What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

parra pete

Referee
Tigers seem to be signing guys who have had bad attitudes.

A man walks in to a bar and hangs his hat and coat on a peg​

There's a dog sitting in the corner which leaps up grabs the hat and rips it to pieces.

The man turns to the owner of the dog and says: “Your dog's just ruined my hat”

To which the owner replied "So what, I couldn't care less."!!

"Hey matey I don't like your attitude!"

To which the dog owner replied " It's not my attitude, it's your hat he chewed."

Glenneel

Bench
Pangai Jnr would be a great pick up and give our pack some real x factor.
I'd trade for Matterson if we could
Do you think BA could get some consistency out of him? I have my doubts but a big gamble that might come off. BA has shown he can modify and improve players behaviour and also the other players may contribute to this. Depends what donkeys want to throw into kitty but if pick up for $200k might be a gamble worth taking.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
The fact the hapless Broncos are wanting him off the books tells you all you need to know about TPJ and his attitude. That said we certainly have a very strong and positive culture at present so maybe BA could work his magic. Wouldn’t take him over Matto.

Glenneel

Bench
The better risk for them would be to not buy bad influences even if they can be good players. Tamou was step in right direction, the Leiluas were not. That said, f**k em, I don’t give a shit who they sign.
Luiciano is good but his brother was a bad buy. A good attacking player with poor defence and attitude. Funicane would be a terrific guy for any team to have and is the type of players they need, not BJ and TPJ. Their roster was stuffed by Cleary who bought poor players and paid far too much for them. Next year they'll be over the hump as regards most of these players and able to afford decent players at a decent price.

Gronk

Staff member
Luiciano is good but his brother was a bad buy. A good attacking player with poor defence and attitude. Funicane would be a terrific guy for any team to have and is the type of players they need, not BJ and TPJ. Their roster was stuffed by Cleary who bought poor players and paid far too much for them. Next year they'll be over the hump as regards most of these players and able to afford decent players at a decent price.
I think the Tigers struggle to attract good players. Hence why they sign discards for overs.

Remember the days of Carl Webb, Chris Walker etc ? Good times.

84 Baby

Referee
Luciano is a poor man’s Pangai. Don’t get fooled by him being less lazy than his brother

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think the Tigers struggle to attract good players. Hence why they sign discards for overs.

gross GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Yep. Dopey merkins assuming Cleary (or any coach at a weak club) had any choice other than to sign players on overs.

IFR33K

Coach
Yep. Dopey merkins assuming Cleary (or any coach at a weak club) had any choice other than to sign players on overs.

Cleary, just like SK made some absolutely dreadful decisions in recruitment. And they were called out for it, at the time. Not sure anyone assumed. Just because they have a job as a first grade coach, doesn’t mean they didn’t make mistake or fans weren’t right for calling out the stupid decisions made.

Avenger

Immortal
Cleary, just like SK made some absolutely dreadful decisions in recruitment. And they were called out for it, at the time. Not sure anyone assumed. Just because they have a job as a first grade coach, doesn’t mean they didn’t make mistake or fans weren’t right for calling out the stupid decisions made.
The late, great Jack Gibson said that he noticed he coached better when he had better players.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The late, great Jack Gibson said that he noticed he coached better when he had better players.
Bennett said the captain is far more important than the coach. Look at Queensland's Origin dominance under a bloke who couldn't get a job coaching at club level.

Latest posts