What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
BAs game plan will always be big bodies charging at defender not spaces. TPJ is someone who loves the collision. Seems a perfect fit to me. Sharon Woods is another BA is reported to be keen on. Big bodies and collisions is where it's at.
who said we are keen on Woods?

hindy111

Post Whore
If you didn't offer massive overs they wouldn't agree to join your shitty team to get belted every week. It's the market.

Yes true. But there are also good buys to be had.
Dane Laurie was a good one as was Blore. Don't cost a bomb and young with loads of potential. Stefano also a good purchase along with Twal.

Issue is you need a good spine. And they do not have that. A good spine and a good forward pack then fill in the gaps.

Why I question how Dogs went about things. Loaded up on the backs. Now Flannagan maybe a 350k bust. Paying for DWZ to play at Warriors who is every bit as good as Cotric who was paid 600k which he wasn't worth. Allen,Naden and JAC who will be shown up big time imo. The guys fast but just in a great side. I question this move.

But BURTON is a ripper signing. The best by a mile.

Incorrect

Coach
Connor Watson is off contract. He'd be a good pick up I reckon if we lost a Cartwright and Will Smith for instance. Probably be asking for more than those 2 combined though is the problem... He'll likely end up at the Sharks

Gazzamatta

Coach
Dane Laurie was a good one as was Blore. Don't cost a bomb and young with loads of potential. Stefano also a good purchase along with Twal.

Issue is you need a good spine. And they do not have that. A good spine and a good forward pack then fill in the gaps.

Why I question how Dogs went about things. Loaded up on the backs. Now Flannagan maybe a 350k bust. Paying for DWZ to play at Warriors who is every bit as good as Cotric who was paid 600k which he wasn't worth. Allen,Naden and JAC who will be shown up big time imo. The guys fast but just in a great side. I question this move.

I also have a Man Crush on Burton. It will be interesting to see if The Dogs damage him.

Noise

Coach

Dogs will end up with Shaun Johnson. Flanagan will be an expensive back up (which is all he should be)

IFR33K

Coach
If you didn't offer massive overs they wouldn't agree to join your shitty team to get belted every week. It's the market.

If they don’t offer massive overs they wouldn’t be in a mess 5 years on. Never heard of one tigers fan that was happy they signed mybe or Reynolds.

Latest posts