What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
My baby girl was just born fellas, and on Parra game day no less!!!
Clearly she is going to be another tragic! Cheers to the weekend 🍻
My son was born on a night when Parramatta beat Manly. My wife went into labor immediately after the game. I thought that was a great omen. My son never showed any interest at all in Rugby League. But good luck with your little girl. Congratulations!

crocodile

Bench
My son was born on a night when Parramatta beat Manly. My wife went into labor immediately after the game. I thought that was a great omen. My son never showed any interest at all in Rugby League. But good luck with your little girl. Congratulations!
Which son. I seem to recall a Lingard running around in reggies quite a while back now. Any relation.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, he is 11 months old, but he's already as big as Shaquille O'Neal. I'm afraid of him!

Seriously - he's 70cm tall, and 12kg at 11 months.

He's a monster!

The next great Eels front-rower!

this was pretty accurate for my clan, they are all over 6 foot, I'm 6'4" in the old language (193cm)

Doubling a child's height at age 2 can provide an estimate of how tall that child will be in adulthood. (Boys are usually a little taller than that number and girls a little shorter.) That's because by 2 most children have reached the growth chart percentile they will stay on as they grow.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Your son never showed any interest in watching big, sweaty men angrily grappling with each other? I'd be worried if I was you.

Gazzamatta

Coach
My young bloke was born the night Manly beat our Eels in the semi in 1982 before the boys smashed them in the GF a couple of weeks later. Together with his daughter, my littlest Grandie, we are all STH's and love our Eels. Go boys tonight.

Eelementary

Post Whore
this was pretty accurate for my clan, they are all over 6 foot, I'm 6'4" in the old language (193cm)

Doubling a child's height at age 2 can provide an estimate of how tall that child will be in adulthood. (Boys are usually a little taller than that number and girls a little shorter.) That's because by 2 most children have reached the growth chart percentile they will stay on as they grow.

My boy is in the 97th percentile. I'd love for him to be tall. I'm only 6 feet.

gaffer

Juniors
didn't anyone read his resume
Kidwell oversaw a brief but embarrassing era for New Zealand Rugby League in which they lost two World Cup matches to tier-2 nations, and fluked a draw against another in the 2016 Four Nations tournament. A series of critical failures in team culture and management led to disappointing results and a mass exodus of players. One notable player to leave the team was Jason Taumololo. Taumololo defected to Tonga, who defeated New Zealand in a World Cup pool match. Kidwell was replaced by Michael Maguire after failing to make the semi-finals of the 2017 World Cup.[13]

In 2018, Kidwell was appointed as assistant coach at one of his former clubs The Parramatta Eels.[14]