What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
His input in last nights game was pretty bad. Forgets things that happened earlier in the game. Even called a player by the name of a player at another club. He was a great match for Rabs last night.I think he continually talks himself up as hes achieved nothing since Penrith punted him. Lets face it, the Pennys maybe benefiting from his initial work but in reality they had to move him on to go the next step. Getting Cleary back wasnt his decision if you recall he had Bennett locked in. Ciraldo has improved their defence immeasurably since Gus stopped interfering. Looks like hes already putting his foot down at The Dogs. Odds on how long Barrett will last?
Good at laying groundwork but struggles to get teams to next level? Gus is the BA of administrators?

King-Gutho94

Coach
All the discussion when BA didnt bring him back after his suspension may have been answered. I saw an interview by Fletch and Hindy of Drown and Fergo. Drown mentioned that Matto had very recently split with his woman. It could well be his head space wasnt right. Women will do that to ya.
I have been told he is a bit of whinger at training as well. He likes to do certain things his own way

hineyrulz

Post Whore
His input in last nights game was pretty bad. Forgets things that happened earlier in the game. Even called a player by the name of a player at another club. He was a great match for Rabs last night.I think he continually talks himself up as hes achieved nothing since Penrith punted him. Lets face it, the Pennys maybe benefiting from his initial work but in reality they had to move him on to go the next step. Getting Cleary back wasnt his decision if you recall he had Bennett locked in. Ciraldo has improved their defence immeasurably since Gus stopped interfering. Looks like hes already putting his foot down at The Dogs. Odds on how long Barrett will last?
What’s the bet Ciraldo signs with the Dogs for 2023???

Avenger

Immortal
He will bone Barrett, nothing surer. He publicly warned him not to go there in the first place.

strider

Post Whore
I wonder if there is more to the story on how he was randomly dropped when available for selection in week 1 of the finals.
if he suddenly decides to ask for a release in the off season we will know .... tho there's no way he will get a decent offer

TheRam

Coach
I can't believe after our 3rd consecutive year with a finals finish we are talking about a guy who has played 10 years for another club after our 'shit club' let him go as a junior.

The club has identified and publicly stated that we ignored and didn't focus on our juniors anywhere near enough for a long time and in fact in late 2018, 'the Bern' made some pretty clear comments on the plans that need to be put in place (meaning they weren't there).

We also announced just 12 months ago, an increased focus on our junior pathways.

Don't forget, from 2007-2008 we had Hagan hitting the M1 straight after full-time, 2009-2010 we had Anderson trying to just keep the NRL team afloat and then we had Kearney and Stuart.
If is no wonder we lost a lot of juniors to other clubs throughout that time.

And yet posters like @Poupou Escobar keep defending the club with a million ridiculous excuses.

lucablight

First Grade
Is he?? I just think he suits our bash and barge chase the collision style of footy, he’s easily the worst used player at the club.
He bends the line and hurts the opposition in defence. We barely missed Matterson when he was out. I think Matto might be potentially more skilful but he’s barely shown it.

Latest posts