What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Yesterday I was at the lights on my way home and I found myself looking at a ute with a Partizan sticker in the back window. It's pretty common to see cars repping shitty English teams like Burnley and Portsmouth but I haven't seen Partizan merch since I lived in Sweden. Anyway I took it as a sign that Nicola is coming.
A sign? I take that as confirmation

TheRam

Coach
I see in that same article that Čotrić has another 3 years to run on his $600K a year deal with the Dogs. No chance Gould will accept that. Why then sign Braidon Burns until 2024 and still have Corey Allan (2023) on the books and re-sign Aaron Schoupp until 2024?

Someone will be squeezed out and it will be the dude on the biggest money.

Or they could play Cotric in his best position wing and the addition of JAC will give them probably the best two strike wingers in the comp. Centres aren't as potent as wingers are today anyway.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Or they could play Cotric in his best position wing and the addition of JAC will give them probably the best two strike wingers in the comp. Centres aren't as potent as wingers are today anyway.
They could, but they will have 1 million dollars of salary cap on the wings and only 2 spots for Allen, Burns, Schoupp, Okunbur, Averillo, Katoa, and Naden.

SneakyEel

Juniors
They could, but they will have 1 million dollars of salary cap on the wings and only 2 spots for Allen, Burns, Schoupp, Okunbur, Averillo, Katoa, and Naden.
No chance they'll be keeping all of them. At least one or two will leave, my guess will be Cotric and Averillo

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
At a guess, I think the Dogs will be chipping in for some of Cotric’s pay. Seemed to be on overs from the second they signed him.
Well it's all hypothetical since THE GUS has said he's not leaving and the Eels have said they want to be a development club and both of those things would turn out to be lies if Cotric is an Eel come season 2022.