What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
The no running game notion is a bit of a myth IMO. I vividly recall him darting out of dummy half and setting up tries in the last couple of seasons. Sure, he might not do it as often as Damien Cook but how much is down to coaching direction and the call from his number 7?

I think he's more than capable, he just chooses his times to run more conservatively than others. He has the opposite problem to Dylan Brown who runs too often....

Good hooker with running games do it a few times a game. Or they atleast steal 5 or 6 mtrs before passing. Korisau,Grant and Cook are great at this.
Mahoney has a run game but can go 2 or 3 games without using it. These other guys do it 4-6 times a game.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Rheed was running well prior to his injury. He wasnt the same player when he returned. Obviously came back to early and was flogged. His duties should have been shared with Lussick from that point but thats not how we roll. Is he too small for the game BA wants to play? Do these recent hooker purchases have larger bodies?

Incorrect

Coach
Good hooker with running games do it a few times a game. Or they atleast steal 5 or 6 mtrs before passing. Korisau,Grant and Cook are great at this.
Mahoney has a run game but can go 2 or 3 games without using it. These other guys do it 4-6 times a game.
On the flip side, how many of those other blokes have a kicking game to take the pressure off their halves if required (long and short) and who of them throw a pass with as much quality and width as Rheed on a consistent basis? Strengths and weaknesses when you compare them all. Rheed shouldn't be sold short because he doesn't run like Cook or Grant et al...

Thats 2 young hookers we've signed so does the club believe Mahoney is going elsewhere in '23? The silence from both him and Junior with their negotiations doesn't abode well with me.
Mate, I'm not usually one to be a speeling or granma natsi but an abode is where you live. Like a house or a unit or a cave or a tent or some shit. I would have let it slide but it's the second time this month that you have used it in this context.
I'm pretty sure the word you are lookin for is bode. Cheers.

84 Baby

Referee
Rheed was running well prior to his injury. He wasnt the same player when he returned. Obviously came back to early and was flogged. His duties should have been shared with Lussick from that point but thats not how we roll. Is he too small for the game BA wants to play? Do these recent hooker purchases have larger bodies?
Something definitely got flogged when you saw the opportunity to bag BA

Incorrect

Coach
Mate, I'm not usually one to be a speeling or granma natsi but an abode is where you live. Like a house or a unit or a cave or a tent or some shit. I would have let it slide but it's the second time this month that you have used it in this context.
I'm pretty sure the word you are lookin for is bode. Cheers.
f**k, haven't seen your name around these forums for ages! Good to see you back. Did you move to a new bode with no internet access??

I wonder how shit Rheedy will be when he rips us a new asshole in ‘23? Hopefully the 2 park footballers we’ve signed are average first graders by then otherwise O’Kneelz is gonna hear about it! #LOWBALLD
edit. I guess it should be #LOWBALD

Rocket man

Juniors
On the flip side, how many of those other blokes have a kicking game to take the pressure off their halves if required (long and short) and who of them throw a pass with as much quality and width as Rheed on a consistent basis? Strengths and weaknesses when you compare them all. Rheed shouldn't be sold short because he doesn't run like Cook or Grant et al...
Rheed runs when the opportunities occur.
Markers have to be out of position so hookers can take advantage.