What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Rosco

Bench
You, too. Obviously, you Tiger merkins can see the benefits of the Eels forum. A well put together team of posters that didn't blow out our salary cap, though we had to pay overs for Hindy111. Thoughtful, intelligent discussion comes with being part of an elite focus group. Enjoy your summer here!
It's quite interesting that a WT supporter uses an image of a giant c**k as his avatar then proceeds to post on the Eels forum. I suppose it's similar to an Eels supporter using a Tiger in their avatar and posting on the Roosters forum. Then again, I can understand you posting here. I would too if I was a Tiger's LU forum member. Don't leave, mate. I enjoy your trolling.
Mate, you reckon I'M in your forum too much ?
One word.
rhyno.
Nothing further, your honour.
And don't under-estimate a giant coxk. When your lady says "don't worry, size doesn't matter ". . . she's being polite.
Importantly, ole foghorn is a funny coxk.
Enjoy the off season, merkins.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It's quite interesting that a WT supporter uses an image of a giant c**k as his avatar then proceeds to post on the Eels forum. I suppose it's similar to an Eels supporter using a Tiger in their avatar and posting on the Roosters forum. Then again, I can understand you posting here. I would too if I was a Tiger's LU forum member. Don't leave, mate. I enjoy your trolling.
One word.
rhyno.
And don't under-estimate a giant coxk. When your lady says "don't worry, size doesn't matter ". . . she's being polite.
Dude Rhyno is a Tigers supporter, how many times do I need to tell you this?? We all have our shit fans and Rhyno is yours. Just own it my friend. Like 9th spot.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
One word.
rhyno.

it's not really that difficult to use the quote icon

it's the one labelled "quote", or you can use the "reply" also

jk13

First Grade
Redcliffe does have a great carpark for paper bags. i saw bennet putting witches hats around the ones he prefers...

lingard

Coach
I regret posting the comment. The fact of the matter was that he indicated at one stage that he captained Gold Coast Seagulls, unless I was mistaken, but I doubt it. My late neice was married to a guy who played lowers grades with that franchise. Anthony Amos played during the time Wally Lewis was coach, not that he liked him. I merely asked if Gary knew Anthony as I thought some of Gary's ex team mates may have known Anthony and didn't know of his passing. That was all. Anthony was mates with Scott Sattler, so I contacted him, as I know Anthony would have wanted him to know, and I asked him to spread the word, which he said he would do. I reached out to Gary for the same reasSorry to hear of the loss of your Mum.
Most people on here are pretty normal, decent people. Some take a while to get used to, but then you start to see that they, too, are pretty decent underneath the internet facade. That accounts for about 95% I reckon. Then there's really just one or two who seem to have no idea about ordinary social interaction. I just don't exchange banter with them. I suggest you do the same thing, mate. Please don't stop posting, though. You obviously know your football, and your comments are very astute. Cheers.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I watched The Eels, Tigpies Bankwest Opener replay on Fox with the old fella this morning. What a day that was. Definitely a bucket list moment. Such a different team. No Nrown or Fergo. Hoffman on the wing, Salmon at 6. Sivo even running hard onto the ball. Taka only fu*king up occasionally. Matto ironing out Polar in the first tackle. Mannah having a great game. Tepai, Peni. Even Stone got a jersey but didnt play in his perferred 9 jersey. Rheed and Lane had corkers but all hail Magic Mitch. "First try, first goal, first field goal. What a day. Got me so excited for season 2022. Bring it on ffs and I dont care who's in our team. I only barrack for the jersey after all.

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
I watched The Eels, Tigpies Bankwest Opener replay on Fox with the old fella this morning. What a day that was. Definitely a bucket list moment. Such a different team. No Nrown or Fergo. Hoffman on the wing, Salmon at 6. Semi even running hard onto the ball. Taka only fu*king up occasionally. Matto ironing out Polar in the first tackle. Mannah having a great game. Tepai, Peni. Even Stone got a jersey but didnt play in his perferred 9 jersey. Rheed and Lane had corkers but all hail Magic Mitch. "First try, first goal, first field goal. What a day. Got me so excited for season 2022. Bring it on ffs and I dont care who's in out team. I only barrack for the jersey after all.
I never felt more nervous before a game as i did that day. I couldn't eat lunch at the club before the game. I didn't care if we didn't win another game all year we had to win the 1st ever game there it was non-negotiable.

That 2nd half was like a party at the ground knowing we had thrashed them

My parents didn't realise they booked a cruise for that weekend so them and the rest of my family missed that game and they were so jealous when they saw the score and heard about the atmosphere.

I suppose that was the entree as the main course was the final against the broncos 5 months later that we won 58-0. Which was even better knocking those canetoads off.

The only 2 times we have sold out the ground we have scored 50 points.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well the joke was that yes Gary knew him but was reluctant to discuss it with you for no good reason (or for a very good but dodgy reason). Just like how your oddball question about whether he knew that guy seemed funny.

After explaining it it makes sense; you believed Gary captained the Seagulls, and this friend of yours who is now dead also played for them, hence your question to Gary. But without the backstory you just seemed like a f**ken weirdo name dropping some random bloke to another random bloke on the internet. So Gary responded in kind and now you're playing the victim over it.

So is Gary a f**kwit or not?