What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Anything in any media is a questionable source for you Twiz, unless it chimes with your own opinion.

bullshit,

I don't have any opinion on where Matto will be playing in 22 or 23, we generally filter out websites that make shit up, hence why you see NoSpam47.com etc

bullshit,

I don't have any opinion on where Matto will be playing in 22 or 23, we generally filter out websites that make shit up, hence why you see NoSpam47.com etc

I get that these sites are crap. But when they are simply speculating about where a player might play in the future, what is the problem (as long as the source is acknowledged)? It's not like we're talking about allegations that someone f**ked a goat, or fiddled the salary cap?

Avenger

Immortal
bullshit,

Enough!! I should get royalties for putting this forum in the mainstream public (Serbian) media.

hindy111

Post Whore
Anyone know when our NSW squads and jersey flags will be released.
Also I am tipping Morretti to be in the top 30 as a suprise packet.

hindy111

Post Whore
Read TCT did ya?

YES and watched highlights and read some articles. He he strong, mobile and has a great offload.
I'm also interested to see how this kid from Penrith goes that we snapped up. Plays in forward and an Aus school boy.
The great thing about not over paying players is we can snap up some of the better young talent around elsewhere and hope they come good. Atleast you're able to give yourself a chance this way.

Had we mixed out on Kafusi,Mahoney,Papa etc we would not only be unable to steal other clubs best juniors but also lose our own. I am liking the look of what we are doing.

IFR33K

Coach
YES and watched highlights and read some articles. He he strong, mobile and has a great offload.
I'm also interested to see how this kid from Penrith goes that we snapped up. Plays in forward and an Aus school boy.
The great thing about not over paying players is we can snap up some of the better young talent around elsewhere and hope they come good. Atleast you're able to give yourself a chance this way.

Had we mixed out on Kafusi,Mahoney,Papa etc we would not only be unable to steal other clubs best juniors but also lose our own. I am liking the look of what we are doing.

You’re a good judge of how a club should operate. You predicted a fair few years ago Penrith would be a powerhouse. You’re on the money. That’s good enough for me.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The thing is, he was Jeff Robson 2. The problem for that prediction was that he was comparing a teenager with a bloke who had played over 170 NRL games. If you're that good at 19 you'll probably be great at 24. Yong players improve, and the younger they are the more improvement they generally have in them.

hindy111

Post Whore
The thing is, he was Jeff Robson 2. The problem for that prediction was that he was comparing a teenager with a bloke who had played over 170 NRL games. If you're that good at 19 you'll probably be great at 24. Yong players improve, and the younger they are the more improvement they generally have in them.

His kicking game was always awesome. He was kicking clutch game winning field goals at age 19 and controlling games. He was always a far better athlete then Jeff Robson also. Faster and more dynamic. It was a silly comparison by a silly man.