What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
I assume most of you follow the Eels on the socials, wtf is the go with this constant Wanna be gangster rap music to every clip?! This constant NFL wanna be marketing does my f**king head in. Most of their socials are non stop photos of the guys standing around with no shirt on and marketed to 12 year old girls!!!

Rant over but enough FFS no wonder these blokes act like their shit doesn’t sink.

Oh and happy new year to all of you merkins.

Eelogical

Referee
I assume most of you follow the Eels on the socials, wtf is the go with this constant Wanna be gangster rap music to every clip?! This constant NFL wanna be marketing does my f**king head in. Most of their socials are non stop photos of the guys standing around with no shirt on and marketed to 12 year old girls!!!

Rant over but enough FFS no wonder these blokes act like their shit doesn’t sink.

Oh and happy new year to all of you merkins.
It's just a sign of the times, mate. I remember when you could get your milk delivered from a wagon towed by Trevor wannabe's. Some of these merkins will f**k up. All good though, that's what makes them unavoidably footy players. It's in their blood.

hindy111

Post Whore
There is never an appropriate occassion for gangsta rap shit imo.

We were out for breakfast the other morning and the cafe had it up at arse busting volume.

I was out for dinner in Parramatta the other day and same thing. Almost had to yell to hear each other.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I've gone through the Eels Instagram, of the most recent video posts none of the music I would consider gangster rap. It's more closer to trap. And I'm not sure if anyone exercises but in summer I sweat walking from the lounge to the fridge, couldn't imagine what sort of state I'd be in if I had to run around a field multiple times. I'd want to take my shirt off too.