What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade
So may we see one of our “consultants” stepping up into a full time role. Obviously won’t be Ennis with his media commitments, but maybe Mary ?

hindy111

Post Whore
Had Sivo played on weekend I reckon he scores two tries where Simmonson didn't have the power. He also would of done a better Job on the Suali bomb had he been on that side.
He has his faults but far better then what have currently.
On Perham had Russel played I wonder if he stop that Suali bomb. Or was that Bailey's side?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Had Sivo played on weekend I reckon he scores two tries where Simmonson didn't have the power. He also would of done a better Job on the Suali bomb had he been on that side.
He has his faults but far better then what have currently.
On Perham had Russel played I wonder if he stop that Suali bomb. Or was that Bailey's side?
Well a taller player would not have been kneed in the head. Suali led with his knees. Is that legal?

IFR33K

Coach
People on here trying to blame ref's for our Rooster loss. I think it's lame....
We where outplayed and didn't deserve to win. Unsure what game some watched.

I didn’t mention the ref once, but how many 6 agains did we get. I thought one of their players should of been binned to stop there attempts to slow us down

hineyrulz

Post Whore
has he taken the murph with him ??
Pray I Hope GIF

Latest posts