What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Curious. Would a 17yld who is playing jersey flegg be under a contract with $$
At what point do clubs begin to pay kids.
Would they move from NZ or QLD to the Roosters for free? I doubt it. But if they’re not in the top 30 (or development list) the actual salary would be modest. Instead they get a hundred grand worth of accommodation and education expenses paid for them. Plus who knows what else is offered to family members. Jobs and investment opportunities wouldn’t be hard to sort out with the right connections.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Ciraldo has knocked the Tigers back. Is he waiting for a roster and club that isn't bent out of shape/broken like a Parramatta.

I would be interested if we offered him the HC role would he take us on.

He obviously doesn't want to ruin his coaching career first up going to Tigers or warriors.

Noise

Coach
Ciraldo has knocked the Tigers back. Is he waiting for a roster and club that isn't bent out of shape/broken like a Parramatta.

I would be interested if we offered him the HC role would he take us on.

He obviously doesn't want to ruin his coaching career first up going to Tigers or warriors.
Im sure he’d love to coach us but realistically I reckon he is waiting on the Newcastle gig.

Latest posts