What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
He’s not allowed to have a phone.
Can't see him being at the helm by the end of the weekend. He unfortunately has to go. They have been horrible

They will want to reshape the squad. Fafita needs to be monitored. I still feel at about 750k it's a great purchase. Has 1yr left. A potential to get him this season early would be ideal. Front load a little say 150k Titan chip 250k next season. Fafita takes a small pay cut.

All plausible.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
They will want to reshape the squad. Fafita needs to be monitored. I still feel at about 750k it's a great purchase. Has 1yr left. A potential to get him this season early would be ideal. Front load a little say 150k Titan chip 250k next season. Fafita takes a small pay cut.

All plausible.
Peckin great idea.

Eelementary

Post Whore

All plausible.

Not sure that the best way to help a defensively frail team like ours is to put Fifita on our edges...

Latest posts