What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Reality is we had the cash to keep Papali'i had he changed his mind and Tigers released. That says we have 550k spare.
N.Brown would be on 500-550k and most likely leaves. Yes we will have to chip in but id suggest it won't be more then 200k so that gives us 300k.
My guess is we may have about 1.1 mill spare if move N.Brown on. We obviously have about 3 roster spots to fill if we kept Papali'i and N.Brown so we certainly have about 350k aside for that.
Right now we need to fill about 4 spots I am guessing so need about 450k for that?

So move N.Brown and we have about 1.1 mill and 5 spots to fill.
Could get three guys in the 100k min and two players would 350k or one worth 500k and one about 200k.

Squads in good shape cap wise I reckon.

hindy111

Post Whore
You should know better than post that shit seeing that we have a significant minority that support Parra from backgrounds depicted in your post.

That’s a little racist and your standards should be higher being a moderator.

Just saying.

It was racist and incentive. From a man who bags Trump out for being a dinosaur.

Soto

Bench
So apparently Hayze Perham has ended up at the dogs...good luck to him.
Could play 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 but couldn't make it as utility on our bench..

EppingEel

Juniors
If not Arthur or Rein, do we have any good utilities in the lower grades? From what I have seen of Hands, he looks to be a smart player, but I question if he can put a decent amount of muscle in. Also heard that Matthew Arthur looked like a solid 9 but he's a mile away and he doesn't have any utility value as of now.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
f**k I’ve got ad blockers turned off on all my browsers / devices but lost the like button again and can’t tag people? What else could be the issue?

there is a time delay between when you turn them all off and when you get all options back

it still shows you using an add blocker

1665561844143.png

Noise

Coach
there is a time delay between when you turn them all off and when you get all options back

it still shows you using an add blocker

View attachment 67299
Fair enough. I opened shitty Microsoft Edge as a one off for a work thing on work device this morning and then logged on here not realising it had an adblocker. Turned the adblocker off straight away. Hopefully the time delay catches up soon. Cheers

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If not Arthur or Rein, do we have any good utilities in the lower grades? From what I have seen of Hands, he looks to be a smart player, but I question if he can put a decent amount of muscle in. Also heard that Matthew Arthur looked like a solid 9 but he's a mile away and he doesn't have any utility value as of now.
Jakey was miles away without any utility factor but it didn't stop him 🥸