What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
This club doesn't have the balls enough to fire the captain. We don't seem to be the Roosters to make the tough calls. So I reckon Dyl will go.

Another thing, maybe it's a fan's viewpoint but I don't see what Dyl offers at 5/8th which he couldn't at fullback. With his speed and step, he'd kill at fullback.
Dyl provides elite level defence on the edge in the front line, which he can’t at fullback.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'd prioritize our two halves over Gutho which hopefully is what we are doing. We didn't offer Gutho what his agent was allegedly looking for, thank god. He is not an elite-level FB, as good as he is.

That way we should be able to afford our two halves when we know what the salary cap will be.

Fingers crossed.

the phantom menace

First Grade
We’ve already lost Mahoney, Pou won’t be happy until we loooose all our spine. He loves us struggling so he can do what he does best. Defend defend defend!!
😂Poupou won't be happy until the squad consists entirely of a bunch of plodding no names, who can all be classified as "utilities" in the nonsensical format of his squad succession thread posts!

JokerEel

Coach
Would love to see the Dogs & Roosters players open their bank accounts and explain how they get cash from the sponsors associated with the club..

1667527815209.png

Gazzamatta

Coach
Sorry, I don’t think this is rational or realistic. Players like Will Smith or Jake Arthur get used as a band aid solution when the squad depth and balance is tested. You need players in the squad like them to do a job, but they are never the preferred option. If we lose a player of the calibre of Moses or Brown, then there is no way that anyone at the club would be comfortable with Jake being a starting half in our grand finalist club. There is no secret that we made Jack Wighton a target before Dylan exercised his last option.

Hope you are right Gronky.