What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We already had Papaliiii, so you are saying we are a stronger team with Dooooooie over Moses??? I think you have finally cracked.
Short term, obviously Moses is better but reckon long term Doueihi is probably a better option.

It’s not so much who is the better player, but cap value/improvement

Moses is very good, but I reckon he has “peaked”….so we don’t get much value. He is 29 next year….

While Doueihi would be a lot cheaper and is no where near his peak. Obviously it also depends on his attitude, he might be a lazy trainer / poor attitude….but we saw how much Moses improved with us between ages 24 and 28….he is only 25 next year….

Doueihi has the skills, but also bigger then Moses….

Moses $1.2 m or so ….
Doueihi $650k or so….

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Short term, obviously Moses is better but reckon long term Doueihi is probably a better option.

It’s not so much who is the better player, but cap value/improvement

Moses is very good, but I reckon he has “peaked”….so we don’t get much value. He is 29 next year….

While Doueihi would be a lot cheaper and is no where near his peak. Obviously it also depends on his attitude, he might be a lazy trainer / poor attitude….but we saw how much Moses improved with us between ages 24 and 28….he is only 25 next year….

Doueihi has the skills, but also bigger then Moses….

Moses $1.2 m or so ….
Doueihi $650k or so….
Lol Dooie is a turn style, I’d argue Moses is better defensively and his kicking game is light years ahead. Doooooieeeee might have a better running game but not much else from what I’ve seen. He’s massively overrated IMO. He’s after 900k which is madness. If we lose Moses I’d rather fast track a young guy like Sanders than pay overs for a guy like Dooooooieeeeeee.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Lol Dooie is a turn style, I’d argue Moses is better defensively and his kicking game is light years ahead. Doooooieeeee might have a better running game but not much else from what I’ve seen. He’s massively overrated IMO. He’s after 900k which is madness. If we lose Moses I’d rather fast track a young guy like Sanders than pay overs for a guy like Dooooooieeeeeee.
Moses was also defensively poor when we came to us too…probably worse then Doueihi.

Comparing tigers Moses to tigers Doueihi, there’s is probably not much between them. Both had/have good and bad points….

plenty questioned Moses early on to……we are talking about a 4 years development gap between Moses now and Doueihi…..

anyhow he aren’t getting $900k, which is madness for Doueihi…….

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Moses was also defensively poor when we came to us too…probably worse then Doueihi.

Comparing tigers Moses to tigers Doueihi, there’s is probably not much between them. Both had/have good and bad points….

plenty questioned Moses early on to……we are talking about a 4 years development gap between Moses now and Doueihi…..

anyhow he aren’t getting $900k, which is madness for Doueihi…….
Just because Moses improved doesn’t mean Doooiiiieeeee will, I doubt he has the skill set and the drive. And do we have to 4 more years of development into someone else?? Really???

South’s were also happy to let him walk out the door. That will be two clubs, he’s a dime a dozen player and barely worth 500k IMO. He isn’t fit to do up Moses or Browns bootlaces. As I said I’d rather fast track a kid like Sanders than pay overs for an overrated player like Dooooiiiieeee.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Just because Moses improved doesn’t mean Doooiiiieeeee will, I doubt he has the skill set and the drive. And do we have to 4 more years of development into someone else?? Really???

South’s were also happy to let him walk out the door. That will be two clubs, he’s a dime a dozen player and barely worth 500k IMO. He isn’t fit to do up Moses or Browns bootlaces. As I said I’d rather fast track a kid like Sanders than pay overs for an overrated player like Dooooiiiieeee.
Storm and Roosters also wanted Doueihi as certain points over the last few years….

I only suggest improvement, as it means you can get some value out of him..like we sign him as a $600k but within 2 years in our system he improves to be a $850k type player…..where as Moses at $1 million plus means he aren’t going to be performing at a greater value (or unlikely to be)

He is already very good (better then I thought), this year:

his running game is better then Moses ( 11 runs / 104, 2.9 Tb v 8 / 69 / 1.9),

he is already better defensively (87% v 83%),

his kicking is slightly behind Moses ( 30 m v 31 m)

Moses kills him in TA (23 v 4). However Doueihi had 17 T/A in 2021…..

Doueihi is 191 cm / 95 kg Moses 182 cm / 82 kg

And this a Doueihi coming off a ACL injury in a crap tigers side….

He actually is pretty decent already, actually very good, and wouId have Drown as his halves partner….

anyhow will be interesting to see how it plays out…tigers are crazy if they are offering $1.4m

Rocket man

Juniors
Moses defence was not as good as it is now when he first arrived.

Rocket man

Juniors

Souths released him to get Latrell.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The problem isnt losing Moses.

Its who would replace him. There simply aren't enough quality 7s in the comp anymore so if you have one they are simply gold.

And its just as hard to develop them when there young as patience in modern sport is becoming less and less.

IFR33K

Coach

how bout we fast track a kid called ja

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah I don't rate him at all. Especially that he would cost north of $600k. Wait $900k ? 😂

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
If we lose Moses for mine there's only one player who I want replacing him in the halves. Ethan Sanders. He'll be 20 in 2024 by then Dylan will have played close to 100 games, Gutherson closer to 200 and hopefully Hodgson will be nearing 300. He'll have the experience around him in the spine. Based on the past 4 years he'll be coming into a strong team, it's a good starting base for a young half. Look at souths this year, they didn't/couldn't offer Reynolds what he was asking so they went with an "unknown" in Lachlan Illias. And whilst they didn't make the GF again they continued their success by making their 5th consecutive SF.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If we lose Moses for mine there's only one player who I want replacing him in the halves. Ethan Sanders. He'll be 20 in 2024 by then Dylan will have played close to 100 games, Gutherson closer to 200 and hopefully Hodgson will be nearing 300. He'll have the experience around him in the spine. Based on the past 4 years he'll be coming into a strong team, it's a good starting base for a young half. Look at souths this year, they didn't/couldn't offer Reynolds what he was asking so they went with an "unknown" in Lachlan Illias. And whilst they didn't make the GF again they continued their success by making their 5th consecutive SF.

I'm quite excited to see how Sanders progresses - he's a talent.

yy_cheng

Coach
The problem isnt losing Moses.

Its who would replace him. There simply aren't enough quality 7s in the comp anymore so if you have one they are simply gold.

And its just as hard to develop them when there young as patience in modern sport is becoming less and less.

In '24, there are other options to strengthen if we lose moses

Dyl if stays, will be older and could run the team

Shift guth to 6

Find a 1 who can kick and has a x-factor, bring in big ruckers like To;'o and as sivo might not be here, another rucker winger

so reduce our reliance on big clearing kicks

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Storm and Roosters also wanted Doueihi as certain points over the last few years….

I only suggest improvement, as it means you can get some value out of him..like we sign him as a $600k but within 2 years in our system he improves to be a $850k type player…..where as Moses at $1 million plus means he aren’t going to be performing at a greater value (or unlikely to be)

He is already very good (better then I thought), this year:

his running game is better then Moses ( 11 runs / 104, 2.9 Tb v 8 / 69 / 1.9),

he is already better defensively (87% v 83%),

his kicking is slightly behind Moses ( 30 m v 31 m)

Moses kills him in TA (23 v 4). However Doueihi had 17 T/A in 2021…..

Doueihi is 191 cm / 95 kg Moses 182 cm / 82 kg

And this a Doueihi coming off a ACL injury in a crap tigers side….

He actually is pretty decent already, actually very good, and wouId have Drown as his halves partner….

anyhow will be interesting to see how it plays out…tigers are crazy if they are offering $1.4m
That’s why Stats are overrated, Doooooie isn’t fit to do up his bootlaces and couldn’t organise a root in a brothel.

JokerEel

First Grade
We cant replace Moses With Doooooooooooooohi...

If we lose Moses we will need an attacking fullback and then move Gutho to 6 Brown to 7.

Latest posts