What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

yy_cheng

Coach
We cant replace Moses With Doooooooooooooohi...

If we lose Moses we will need an attacking fullback and then move Gutho to 6 Brown to 7.

Or

1. Drown
2. To'o
3. Will
4. Farnsworth
5. Corey Oates (not sure if he is available)
6. Guth
7. G Williams

I actually wouldnt mind that if we are going to have to pay Moses $1.2M +

lingard

Coach
No because neither Doueihi or Papalii are strong general play kickers, or goal kickers, or on-field organisers.

Dylan Brown is also none of those things.

our entire game plan is based around Moses long exceptional long kicking game, without it we are also-rans
Moses and Doueihi would be a good combination.

Chipmunk

Coach
Where would his current salary of 900k go to next season.

I think Luke Keary gets squeezed out of the Roosters soon.

He would be perfect for you guys.

I would be going for a Keary/Brown halves partnership. It keeps your premiership window open a little longer.

Doughie is way over rated (mostly by talking himself up all the time)

I suspect this scenario would escalate pretty quickly if Moses moves on.

Unfortunately it will likely mean a poor 2023, because our back 5 aren't good enough to compensate for the shorter long kicking game.

Moses departure should really be the end of any consideration to re-sign Waqa Blake and Sivo. Although if Blake is re-signed I won't really care any more because I won't be following the club any longer.

JokerEel

Coach
I suspect this scenario would escalate pretty quickly if Moses moves on.

Unfortunately it will likely mean a poor 2023, because our back 5 aren't good enough to compensate for the shorter long kicking game.

Moses departure should really be the end of any consideration to re-sign Waqa Blake and Sivo. Although if Blake is re-signed I won't really care any more because I won't be following the club any longer.

Yeah if Keary is available and we don't have Moses in 24 that's could be a good deal for 23.
With Waqa hopefully not being resigned in 24 there is 500k ish to split between Brown and Moses...

I know someone has to fill Waqas spot but not for 500k.

Latest posts