What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Lol Dooie is a turn style, I’d argue Moses is better defensively and his kicking game is light years ahead. Doooooieeeee might have a better running game but not much else from what I’ve seen. He’s massively overrated IMO. He’s after 900k which is madness. If we lose Moses I’d rather fast track a young guy like Sanders than pay overs for a guy like Dooooooieeeeeee.

Ask the Wests Tigers fans who'd they rather have - Moses or Doueihi. All of them would take Moses, not because he's a former Tigers player, but because he is far more talented. Doueihi is a solid club player at best, and is not a game manager. Last season it was either Brooks or Hastings with the keys to running the attack for the Tigers, and the only change in 2023 will be they won't have Hastings.

Yeah if Keary is available and we don't have Moses in 24 that's could be a good deal for 23.
With Waqa hopefully not being resigned in 24 there is 500k ish to split between Brown and Moses...

I know someone has to fill Waqas spot but not for 500k.

Keary won't be leaving the Roosters. Dreaming if you think my club let him walk, and at age 30 (turning 31 next February) and not off contract until the end of 2024. Don't believe the b/s pedalled by Fox Sports regarding salaries, they have NFI.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ask the Wests Tigers fans who'd they rather have - Moses or Doueihi. All of them would take Moses, not because he's a former Tigers player, but because he is far more talented. Doueihi is a solid club player at best, and is not a game manager. Last season it was either Brooks or Hastings with the keys to running the attack for the Tigers, and the only change in 2023 will be they won't have Hastings.
They would prefer Moses because they see him winning in a strong Eels team. If they saw him back in a Tigers jersey getting run over and pressured into error they would hate him again. Doueihi would carve up behind our pack. He would get far more opportunities running at isolated defenders.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Just because Moses improved doesn’t mean Doooiiiieeeee will, I doubt he has the skill set and the drive. And do we have to 4 more years of development into someone else?? Really???

South’s were also happy to let him walk out the door. That will be two clubs, he’s a dime a dozen player and barely worth 500k IMO. He isn’t fit to do up Moses or Browns bootlaces. As I said I’d rather fast track a kid like Sanders than pay overs for an overrated player like Dooooiiiieeee.
I sense a touch of the Mattos about Douhi.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But he’s a better player than Moses according to some 🥸
Brooks is as good as Moses. He was just as good when they were at the Tigers together and he showed his class in the rare season the Tigers pack wasn’t total gash. If we swapped Moses for Brooks we’d be no worse, and the Tigers would be no better.

And yes, Doueihi is a better player than both of them. His utility value is part of that, running and tackling.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Brooks is as good as Moses. He was just as good when they were at the Tigers together and he showed his class in the rare season the Tigers pack wasn’t total gash. If we swapped Moses for Brooks we’d be no worse, and the Tigers would be no better.

And yes, Doueihi is a better player than both of them. His utility value is part of that, running and tackling.
You don’t drink the bong water dude.

Brooks is a gutless little coward who won’t have a crack, and you are talking up Doooooooie like he’s f**king Munster lol.

Chipmunk

Coach
Yeah if Keary is available and we don't have Moses in 24 that's could be a good deal for 23.
With Waqa hopefully not being resigned in 24 there is 500k ish to split between Brown and Moses...

I know someone has to fill Waqas spot but not for 500k.
If Moses is not here, we're likely going to have to pay different players, other than Sivo and Blake, probably more money than what Sivo and Blake are on though, in order to compensate for Moses long kicking game, that will no longer be here. We will need to find players who can deliver an average of 20 more metres per set than what we have in our current back 5 if Moses departs. Or find a player with the long kicking game as comparable to Moses (easier said than done).

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You don’t drink the bong water dude.

Brooks is a gutless little coward who won’t have a crack, and you are talking up Doooooooie like he’s f**king Munster lol.
There is a gulf between Brooks/Moses and Munster, which is where I rate Doueihi. He’s up there with Burton.

As for ‘gutless little coward’, that’s exactly how they spoke about Moses when he played for a shit team, including in 2018. It’s a team game. Good players make good teams, but it also works the other way around.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
There is a gulf between Brooks/Moses and Munster, which is where I rate Doueihi. He’s up there with Burton.

As for ‘gutless little coward’, that’s exactly how they spoke about Moses when he played for a shit team, including in 2018. It’s a team game. Good players make good teams, but it also works the other way around.
If you don’t think Moses is a much better than he was at the Tigers I can’t help you, Brooks was a better player at 20. He’s gutless and an absolute cancer. To suggest he is on the same level as Moses is laughable and one of your best.

TheCrowe

Juniors

Brief look at tigers forums will show that those with longer memories have not forgotten his shenanigans and hate him with a passion.