What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The club got lucky with the likes of Marata and Paps so they can think they can turn anyone into decent first graders. But we lost 4 quality first graders and replaced them with reserve graders or blokes past it. Doorey and Hopgood have been smart buys but Doorey for some reason is out of favour.

Incorrect

Coach
Would anyone want Cheika.

I see he put his hand up for the Dragons job.

He coached Lebanon in the world cup last year.

It would be a huge risk to go with a rugby bloke though i reckon
An interesting proposition.... But I think he would rely a lot on "emotional" coaching if you catch my drift, rather than technical coaching and wouldn't be up to speed with the nuances of the NRL. He'd need a couple of seasons to coach and interpret.... Would we be willing to give him time? I think the likes of Des sitting around idle make for a better alternative....

IFR33K

Coach
The club got lucky with the likes of Marata and Paps so they can think they can turn anyone into decent first graders. But we lost 4 quality first graders and replaced them with reserve graders or blokes past it. Doorey and Hopgood have been smart buys but Doorey for some reason is out of favour.

Let’s hope he doesn’t get a Nrown curse. Can’t crack grade all year and mysteriously is good enough for the gf. And that’s if we make it.

Chipmunk

Coach
Danny Weidler apparently reporting Bradman Best and one of the Saifiti's from Newcastle both available if the right suitor came along. Best would solve our left centre issue. Saifiti is probably too expensive for our needs.

Although I'm not sure if this is actual factual news, or just Danny Weidler's opinion on what should happen.

Incorrect

Coach
Danny Weidler apparently reporting Bradman Best and one of the Saifitis from Newcastle both available if the right suitor came along. Best would solve our left centre issue. Saifiti is probably too expensive for our needs.

Although I'm not sure if this is actual factual news, or just Danny Weidler's opinion on what should happen.
Best would be a great pickup. I've said it previously. Needs a change of scenery as I think he has largely coasted at Newie by virtue of the fact he's talented and a local and it feels like he's not being pushed to be the player he could be.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'm going left field for right wing...cmon down Zac Lomax. Reckon he would make a great winger. Big strong and good speed. Plus can fill in at centre and fullback when the opportunity arises..
I suspect if we had Best at Left Centre and McInnes at 9, then Lomax would be out of our price range. I also think Lomax thinks he's a Centre / Fullback and too good for the Wing.

Soto

Bench
I suspect if we had Best at Left Centre and McInnes at 9, then Lomax would be out of our price range. I also think Lomax thinks he's a Centre / Fullback and too good for the wing.
If St.Merge are paying half the freight we are in the money. I really think our recruitment team should be headed up by some of our astute posters. 😉

JokerEel

Coach
If St.Merge are paying half the freight we are in the money. I really think our recruitment team should be headed up by some of our astute posters. 😉

I dont think many players will leave the Dragons now an new coach is a certain to come in. Lomax will stick around as he is contracted for a while and see how the new coach goes.

Latest posts