What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You are making allegations that we signed him for less then what the reported $600K he is on for the next two seasons.

where ?

no one is disputing what he is on, what is in dispute is what freight is being paid and what we are paying, but for some reason you can't see that

Last edited:

TheRam

Coach
Yeah nah.

There's no "proof" that his re-signing was 600k, unless right now you wanna say what's been said on NRL 360 is gospel?

Do you?

Then there is no evidence to suggest we signed him for whatever the f**k the Tigers signed him for.

Like I said earlier there is always the potential for more moving parts to the deal, and it's likely in this one there is simply because Joffa being extended, then a few months later isn't wanted suggests very strongly there is

Your Proof is shit

Your assertion that others need to disprove your shit proof is shit.

And you can write a 1000 word post attempting to to show otherwise, but unfortunately it too will be shit.

What sh*t.

Short enough for ya?

TheRam

Coach
Ok great, keen for you to show us which rosters have 20 players who aren't plodders.

The Panthers when the won 2 successive. That is what all teams should be striving for. Like I said that is the ideal. We are way away from that. That is my point. It is what all teams should be setting goals for. Only the teams that use their brains can achieve it though.

We can because we have a great nursery if we ever learnt how to maximise it again. Also we need to expand it by affiliating an area like the north east coast of NSW or Fiji. But that is a bridge to far for this lot in charge. I believe Gus and the Dogs are starting to set something up right now. We will just twiddle our thumbs and only do something like this as a reaction when we are left behind once again and when it will be to late and the best regions will already have agreements in place.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
So the Tigers denied Joe O a release this week .... but still not ruled out to come to us after that?

If he does he might end up playing the Cows two weeks in a row. I assume we would put him straight in to replace Jnr.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If they signed him from reserve grade he’s probably a backup. Xerri is contracted for next year and they need to get Averillo or Alamoti re-signed at the right price.