What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tiger5150

Bench
I'm interested to see if JA does become DCE successor. Young kid Tyler Bunting who come from Penriths system - My little birds reckons he might be the one.
and Latu Fainu. Manly are stacked for halves. Weird decision. Tigers are chasing Latu and Im hoping JA signing pushes him out.

hindy111

Post Whore
The bye's also a guaranteed two points, so the round before you have a fair idea where you'll sit. For us though if we make the eight, which I reckon we do, we'll probably need those two points to get there, if that's the case, you don't rest merkins anyways.

That's a good point

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
JA wasn't signed for halves. They see something our coaching staff haven't in the kid. What I am not sure. We just didn't rate him enough to want to keep him. He was under contract
If he's a forward, our coaching staff looked at Hopgood and Matterson and decided JA was surplus to requirements.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If he’s a half both clubs are also covered in the top 17. The fact is he was a backup here and he is now a backup over there. That’s why there’s 30+ players in the squad. They’re not all expected to play every week.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If he’s a half both clubs are also covered in the top 17. The fact is he was a backup here and he is now a backup over there. That’s why there’s 30+ players in the squad. They’re not all expected to play every week.
Creeping Oh Yeah GIF by Domino’s UK and ROI

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Drown is probably the third best five eighth in the comp after Munster and Cody Walker.
I think Walker is the best playmaker of the three. Munster and Drown are better players overall because of their defence and running games. Very similar players really. Munster is probably the best player in the game, but Drown isn’t far off. Just needs to improve his decision making, which comes with experience.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think Walker is the best playmaker of the three. Munster and Drown are better players overall because of their defence and running games. Very similar players really. Munster is probably the best player in the game, but Drown isn’t far off. Just needs to improve his decision making, which comes with experience.
Drown is definitely better than Munster was at his age.

Gronk

Staff member
Imagine paying Moses more than Munster
Imagine buying the story that Munster's $1.1m contract isn't topped up with squillions of 3rd party deals.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Imagine buying the story that Munster's $1.1m contract isn't topped up with squillions of 3rd party deals.

I don't place much credence in what Zero Tackle had to say, a better source would present a better argument

Most player's salaries are guesses as their salaries are protected by NDAs