What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
I'm interested to see if JA does become DCE successor. Young kid Tyler Bunting who come from Penriths system - My little birds reckons he might be the one.

have you heard anything about jet Cleary? My birds don’t rate him at all.

Eelementary

Post Whore

eels_fan

First Grade
Maybe the dragons can get sponsored by the Russian government. Aligns well with no one wanting to go there

Bandwagon

Staff member
I am unsure why people think having a BYE in the last round is a benefit. More then half the time your finishing position is decided and essentially you can just rest player that week anyhows.

The bye's also a guaranteed two points, so the round before you have a fair idea where you'll sit. For us though if we make the eight, which I reckon we do, we'll probably need those two points to get there, if that's the case, you don't rest merkins anyways.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Ryles knows scapegoat bait when he sees it. Some clubs are set up for success and some aren’t. But dopey fans expect a coaching change should be enough to turn the 2023 Dragons into the 2010 Dragons.

Yeah, any coach worth having will want to know he's there as long as it takes and the board isn't gonna just axe him when there's a bit of fan pressure, the flipside of that for us though when we do replace BA, is that any incoming coach is gonna look at the support BA has gotten from the board throughout his tenure, and they'll find that pretty attractive.