What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade
Listening to this it sounds like overkill by the club and the cops if all the complaint was to security he was being "handsy".
Well handsy is pretty much the definition of sexual touching.

the problem for Dyl is the cops have watched the tapes and have seen 5 occasions where this handsy behaviour has occurred. Hard to talk your way out of 5 mishaps if it’s on camera

JokerEel

Coach
It’s about the chick who had an issue

The video said the club called the cops. She said he was handsy to a security guard.

Did she ask for the cops to be called or did the club check security and follow protocol and call the cops.

Not getting into it as I am waiting till after the court case Wednesday.

hindy111

Post Whore
Alcohol is the problem. It should be outlawed and weed legalised. Most of the issues we have as a society would be remedied.
Except Manly. They would still be around stinking everything up.

100%the world would be a far more peaceful place.

Cloeel

Juniors
Well handsy is pretty much the definition of sexual touching.

the problem for Dyl is the cops have watched the tapes and have seen 5 occasions where this handsy behaviour has occurred. Hard to talk your way out of 5 mishaps if it’s on camera

I wonder what indicators they use when determining what sexual touching is on camera and how to determine whether or not it was actually unwarranted?

Pubs can be packed, especially on a dance floor. Not sure how you can make an accurate assessment on the above when there is f**k all lighting (usually flashing) on a dance floor and numerous people squashed tougher like sardines.

Unfortunately this is the risk you take when on a dance floor at an establishment like the sheaf on a Saturday night.

It is like leaving your car parked on the main road of Mount Druitt, with the keys in the ignition, then wondering why your car is gone in the morning.

IFR33K

Coach
I wonder what indicators they use when determining what sexual touching is on camera and how to determine whether or not it was actually unwarranted?

Pubs can be packed, especially on a dance floor. Not sure how you can make an accurate assessment on the above when there is f**k all lighting (usually flashing) on a dance floor and numerous people squashed tougher like sardines.

Unfortunately this is the risk you take when on a dance floor at an establishment like the sheaf on a Saturday night.

It is like leaving your car parked on the main road of Mount Druitt, with the keys in the ignition, then wondering why your car is gone in the morning.

did u know it’s illegal to leave your car unlocked or window open. Punishable by fine.

Cloeel

Juniors
did u know it’s illegal to leave your car unlocked or window open. Punishable by fine.

Does not mean people do not do it...

Same applies with sexual touching, does not mean because it is illegal people don't do it.

You have completely missed the point of the analogy.

Gronk

Staff member

1685914154749.jpeg

IFR33K

Coach
Does not mean people do not do it...

Same applies with sexual touching, does not mean because it is illegal people don't do it.

You have completely missed the point of the analogy.

I wasn’t attempting to make a point. I was just sharing some random info, maybe some have never heard of.

Frank Burge

Juniors
Browns manager said Dillon looks forward to telling his side of the story on Wednesday, hopefully not much to it , but agree he has to be smarter and not put himself in these situations. Look at De Bellins Career, completely derailed because he couldn’t keep it in his pants and lucky they didn’t go for a 3rd retrial like Hayne.

pazzaeel

Juniors
I would imagine this lady would have to be legitimately uncomfortable with what went on as I’d imagine that she will be required to give evidence if this goes to trial. That’s the next 12-18 months going to lawyers, police, court etc.

Can she “drop the charges” and if so, can the police still pursue the matter on her behalf?

Rocket man

Juniors
I would imagine this lady would have to be legitimately uncomfortable with what went on as I’d imagine that she will be required to give evidence if this goes to trial. That’s the next 12-18 months going to lawyers, police, court etc.

Can she “drop the charges” and if so, can the police still pursue the matter on her behalf?
I think it depends how clear the video is!

the phantom menace

First Grade

I don't think the lady involved made the charges? So it's not hers to drop.