What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah it’s not like it’s toilet rolls during Covid, bloody Covid it ruins everything. Especially Parra’s season ffs!!
So this covid trolling your doing now. Cos I said that we f**ked up with our pathways during covid and it left a massive hole in kids coming through, compared to other clubs who seemed to have coped better. You don't agree obviously? Or you're just being a knob ? What is it ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Milk though is interesting product.

Like, is Dairy Farmers, Norco, or any other brand milk really significantly more different in quality to Coles or Woolworths milk? Is it really worth any more, and why do people pay more for it?

Basic full cream milk is basically full cream milk.

I never buy Coles or Woolworths milk.

Why ? Because I support Australian farmers and not big business which screws our farmers

The same applies to loaves of bread, Coles (which is pre-mixed in China and sent over only to be heated in an oven, yet Coles will tell you it's baked in the store, which it is), or Aussie bread which is made completely in Oz.

good analogy, or not ?

Gronk

Staff member
The same applies to loaves of bread, Coles (which is pre-mixed in China and sent over only to be heated in an oven, yet Coles will tell you it's baked in the store, which it is), or Aussie bread which is made completely in Oz.
merkins !

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So this covid trolling your doing now. Cos I said that we f**ked up with our pathways during covid and it left a massive hole in kids coming through, compared to other clubs who seemed to have coped better. You don't agree obviously? Or you're just being a knob ? What is it ?
Nothing gets by you Gronky, must be why they pay you the big bucks!!!

It was another lame excuse in a long line of lame excuses. Every club copped Covid and If we dropped the ball during Covid that’s a failing on the clubs part not an excuse.

And you’d be the expert on being a knob ffs!!

Gronk

Staff member
Nothing gets by you Gronky, must be why they pay you the big bucks!!!

It was another lame excuse in a long line of lame excuses. Every club copped Covid and If we dropped the ball during Covid that’s a failing on the clubs part not an excuse.

And you’d be the expert on being a knob ffs!!
So let me get this straight. When you call out the club it's valid criticism and when I do, it's an excuse ? o_O

= knob.

Chipmunk

Coach
I never buy Coles or Woolworths milk.

Why ? Because I support Australian farmers and not big business which screws our farmers
Yes, but the milk you buy is no better quality than Coles or Woolworths milk in reality, you're only buying it because of principle, which you're paying a premium for. It's still basic full cream milk from an Australian dairy farm. Which is fine, no issue with your choice.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So let me get this straight. When you call out the club it's valid criticism and when I do, it's an excuse ? o_O

= knob.
Oh so it was just some valid criticism that was meant to sound like a lame excuse?? Wow playing 4d chess there Gronky you are waaaaaaaaaaay to good for me.

Wow, I don't shop there but wasn't aware of this...

Latest posts