What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You could save everyone a LOT of time and not to mention wear and tear on your keyboard if you just paste the above and nothing else from now on when debating the pros and cons of everything Parramatta RLFC related.... If anything, you could probably add "Whatever happens, Parra did the right thing" to ram the message home... But beyond that, everything is superfluous....
It’s important to explain why as well though. Otherwise you dopes will just parrot the line that I agree with every decision the club makes. The fact is I can’t agree with decisions I don’t understand, and I don’t understand plenty of them. Obviously I understand more of the club’s decisions than you do, but that’s still a long way from understanding all of them.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nothing gets by you Gronky, must be why they pay you the big bucks!!!

It was another lame excuse in a long line of lame excuses. Every club copped Covid and If we dropped the ball during Covid that’s a failing on the clubs part not an excuse.

And you’d be the expert on being a knob ffs!!
Not every club was financially impacted in the same way during Covid. Some owners got wealthier while others got poorer. Registered clubs obviously lost a lot if business. It’s why our rugby league spend halved from 2019 to 2020.

Latest posts