What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Would assume Momo on close to that
Why would you think he would be on more than minimum salary? The three year contract would've been enough of a benefit to bring him to Sydney. This is why backups get long contracts. It keeps their per-year price down. Everyone wants one year backups, which means there is more demand (and more money) for backups willing to sign for only one year. It's simple mafs ffs

hindy111

Post Whore
Why would you think he would be on more than minimum salary? The three year contract would've been enough of a benefit to bring him to Sydney. This is why backups get long contracts. It keeps their per-year price down. Everyone wants one year backups, which means there is more demand (and more money) for backups willing to sign for only one year. It's simple mafs ffs

2yr

emjaycee

Coach
I don't like the idea of a "floating" centre for us. We rely heavily on offloads to break the opposition's defence and then a shift to the edges. If you have a centre allowed to roam then that means well potentially have 1 less attacker on the shift from an offload. I'd rather us have a centre that rucks we'll, runs a nice line and can tackle. Basically another Penisini would be perfect.
And you could call the 2nd one Dick... oh wait...

The Colonel

Immortal
We didn't know Brimson might be available yesterday. Who knows who may become available tomorrow.

At this stage is Brimson even available? Other than a rumour off of the radio....

Do we have the cap space for this as yet unnamed and unavailable until tomorrow player? Is he a left centre? Or a right winger. or does he sit in the middle?

I want answers....

84 Baby

Referee
Gutherson is a class fullback. He would be wasted at centre. His skill to me don't even suit centre.
I’ve never advocated moving Gutho to centre. I believe that if he isn’t playing fullback then he’s a 5/8th. If he can’t play there, I reckon 2nd roe is more likely than centre (assuming that is he is moving because he is slowing down). But I also think, barring injuries, Gutho will be at this level for at least the duration of his contract. He isn’t going to lose speed.

hindy111

Post Whore
I’ve never advocated moving Gutho to centre. I believe that if he isn’t playing fullback then he’s a 5/8th. If he can’t play there, I reckon 2nd roe is more likely than centre (assuming that is he is moving because he is slowing down). But I also think, barring injuries, Gutho will be at this level for at least the duration of his contract. He isn’t going to lose speed.

Yes that is end of 2025.