What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
To be honest KG, I don't understand your argument and defence of Cleary... I mean really, who cares.
But if you want to compare Cleary's five years (2007-2011) at the Warriors with BA's five years (2017-2021) at the Eels, and there isn't that much between them.
Again why the continual deflection using Cleary??? He’s not our coach and never will be. Anyway when a cleary side lets in 8 tries in 25 mins we can have a discussion.

Gronk

Staff member
I read every word you wrote and I still don’t know your position on the coach

your post explicitly states that you are not saying his time isn’t up, but then proceed to provide justification for his retention
No it doesn't.

JokerEel

Coach
It doesn't matter who the coach is when you have plodders in other roles at the club f**king it over..

I was excited last year seeing us win Ball and go 1 game away from the Flegg GF I could almost forget that we sucked in CUP and NRL level with all these juniors coming through.

Fast forward a year and the juniors coming through have been wrecked by poor retention and coaching.

Gronk

Staff member
I thought it was official, but I guess now it's officially official.

Some cheeky bugger at the Telecrap put him in a Blacktown Workers jumper. I see what you did there.

84 Baby

Referee
We’ve lost plenty of close ones. Other coaches have all been flogged as well. Maybe not Bellamy, but everyone else has.
Of course shits going to happen and an isolated game could be for any number of reasons, but when you have 2 cellar dweller performances in a month, add in poor performance vs Tigers and start vs Manly, add in an overall poor performance last year, add in historical poor performances, and clearly there are deeper reasons that need addressing

Legal Eel

Juniors
Of course shits going to happen and an isolated game could be for any number of reasons, but when you have 2 cellar dweller performances in a month, add in poor performance vs Tigers and start vs Manly, add in an overall poor performance last year, add in historical poor performances, and clearly there are deeper reasons that need addressing
Nope, jus bad luck

impossible to make a call without more data apparently

hindy111

Post Whore
To be honest KG, I don't understand your argument and defence of Cleary... I mean really, who cares.
But if you want to compare Cleary's five years (2007-2011) at the Warriors with BA's five years (2017-2021) at the Eels, and there isn't that much between them.

I'd say there is. That Eels squad was picked by most fans and experts as a top 4 or 5 side including 2018 when we got the spoon.
Warriors never where considered that with the squad they had.

emjaycee

Coach
I'd say there is. That Eels squad was picked by most fans and experts as a top 4 or 5 side including 2018 when we got the spoon.
Warriors never where considered that with the squad they had.
The conversation was comparing coaching stats, not squad quality.

Delboy

First Grade
No information, no source, no tips…but reckon he will be an eel soon

for some reason this has BA project written all over it.
Interesting, given he is a Parra junior , Mounties and still lives in the area. He was part of the coach journey that Manly organised for 3 years at least from the west 2/3 times per week via Fulton to get their junior reps upgraded. That worked as they won Matts in 2018 and 2021 during that time.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Btw it is correct you can't be up every weekend or every game.

Look at the good sides they still lose a few games a year ..

Though using that excuse when you are thumped by 30/40 doesn't work..

Panthers when they lose or not up ho down by less than 10.. Good sides compete when they are not up that week.
I agree we’re not a good side. I just disagree on why.