What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
And mine too. Nobody takes a high ball better than him. I’ve seen nothing from Blaize for him to be a competent fullback. He plays centre or nothing.
Lomax definitely has a nack for catching kicks .... tho he is taking high kicks when he is the attacking player .... be interesting to see when he has 5 merkins bearing down on him at fullback.

I actually think alot of the skill he is currently showing wont be as useful as a fullback. ... current fullbacks need more of a skillset overlapping with a half.

Not saying he wont be a decent fullback, but i think he might be better served as a centre.

I agree with whoever said Guthos career will be short. He has done himself no service playing with shit knees. Could finish as soon as this year.

I saw it mentioned that Turuva's suitors are dragons n knights. Flano backed Sloan as Dragons fullback. Knights dont need a fullback (well kinda, ponga is injured endlessly) ..... and that Turuva's price is about 350k ..... he was a fullback thru the grades. He'd be a bargain at about 350k .... wants to play fullback .... we should have a crack at him - for fullback and Lomax at centre

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Lomax definitely has a nack for catching kicks .... tho he is taking high kicks when he is the attacking player .... be interesting to see when he has 5 merkins bearing down on him at fullback.

I actually think alot of the skill he is currently showing wont be as useful as a fullback. ... current fullbacks need more of a skillset overlapping with a half.

Not saying he wont be a decent fullback, but i think he might be better served as a centre.

I agree with whoever said Guthos career will be short. He has done himself no service playing with shit knees. Could finish as soon as this year.

I saw it mentioned that Turuva's suitors are dragons n knights. Flano backed Sloan as Dragons fullback. Knights dont need a fullback (well kinda, ponga is injured endlessly) ..... and that Turuva's price is about 350k ..... he was a fullback thru the grades. He'd be a bargain at about 350k .... wants to play fullback .... we should have a crack at him - for fullback and Lomax at centre

Zacs got more skills but you don't see it at ctr/wing. He'll be similar to Gutho but with better athleticism. One thing for sure is he's an intense competitor & trainer. Imo fullback suits his game more than any other position as he's not pigeon holed into one side of the field. His 1v1 defence is also excellent.

Dragons have offer for turuva is apparently 450k for wing & 600k for fullback. I think he'll stay at the panther for 400ish by signing a short term deal then cash in later. He's still quite young & apparently loves it at Penrith.

I assume Gutho can only play centre or 5/8? Could Blaze or Penisini transition to a wing or maybe penisini could move to 2rf?

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the eels, especially if BA gets the boot.

Stevie

Bench
Lest we forget.

Anyone been to thier dawn ceremony this mornng ?
I certainly did. Do every year. This year at Terrigal beach (my new home) and they fly over a restored Huey Vietnam War chopper. Then we hung around to watch a VERY low flyover from an F35. I’d upload the video but too big.

EelsFan05

Bench
I certainly did. Do every year. This year at Terrigal beach (my new home) and they fly over a restored Huey Vietnam War chopper. Then we hung around to watch a VERY low flyover from an F35. I’d upload the video but too big.
Yep, just got home from the RSL.

Avenger

Immortal
Sanders was always going to be snapped up by someone as soon as he got noticed in junior reps and we decided to sign Moses long-term.

This is the price you pay when you start developing players. Some will decide to stay and others will decide to leave.

Ideally, we get to keep the ones we need and want.
He’s easily the most hyped junior since Michael Witt.

Latest posts