What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Make an immediate play for Ilias - can cover Gutho and Moses and would be a good 14 going forward.

Not the worse idea. But I'd be looking towards 2026/2027. Blow this mess up.
Try and move LANE and SIVO on.

Possitives - Guymer will be ready in 2026.
Blaize will improve in 12mths.
Morretti should be more complete.
MA probably won't be ready but will be by 2026.

Unsure if we may have a few surprises packets

gaffer

Juniors
Not the worse idea. But I'd be looking towards 2026/2027. Blow this mess up.
Try and move LANE and SIVO on.

Possitives - Guymer will be ready in 2026.
Blaize will improve in 12mths.
Morretti should be more complete.
MA probably won't be ready but will be by 2026.

Unsure if we may have a few surprises packets
what about ryley smith or he wont get a look because of the other son

Gronk

Staff member
Kenty saga: Chapter 13.

Kent’s lawyer, George Elias, told this masthead that he was undergoing tests in hospital to determine whether he had sustained a collapsed lung after he was flung into a roadside tree by the man he squared up against.

Kent also has between four and five broken ribs, he said.

“He’s been in hospital since after the incident,” Elias said. “I’m just concerned about his health and wellbeing.”

On Tuesday, the 35-year-old man’s high-profile lawyer, Chris Murphy, said he expected Kent, 54, would also be charged by police over the brawl, which occurred outside the venue Three Weeds Rozelle. Police were continuing to investigate.

emjaycee

Coach
I think your emotions are getting the better of you. It's a tough time for all of us Eels fans. Especially when the seasons shot by rnd 7. And an arm chair expert predicted it in 2022 whilst so called experts where throwing out 4yr contracts at will
So are you saying you don't change your mind after making a prediction?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I think your emotions are getting the better of you. It's a tough time for all of us Eels fans. Especially when the seasons shot by rnd 7. And an arm chair expert predicted it in 2022 whilst so called experts where throwing out 4yr contracts at wil

I don't mind our squad. I am quietly confident.
I aslo reckon Simonsson might do ok this season. He has only had 20 games at centre.
Just hoping Morretti and Grieg step up. And Joe O finds his feet. If they do it's going to be one he'll of a bench.

All Jokes aside. I reckon we finish top 4 and give this season a real shake. I can feel it in my gut
Flip flopper