What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My reply was to the comment that we don't have wealthy sponsors lining up to sponsor us. We clearly do.

And as for TPA's, you don't think James Hardie have connections in the building / construction industry? Please...
I think you’re assuming a link between the size of the sponsor and the scope of the sponsorship.

Stevie

Bench
I am keen to see the style of footy we play. I wonder if Barrett will go all out attack.

I also recalled that BA shared the Defensive coaching role.

So now who will be the other half of the defense coach?
I reckon Barrett will go full Under 8’s coaching. Before they run out they’ll all put their hands in, Barrett will yell “what’s the most important thing kids?” and they’ll all yell “haviiiiiiiiing fun!”. Followed by lots of hugs, and “proud of you kids” as they run out.
Maccas award for best player.

eels_fan

First Grade
EEL’S CONTRACT CONFUSION

Queensland Origin hopeful J’maine Hopgood is baulking at signing an Eels extension in the wake of coach Brad Arthur’s sacking.

Sport Confidential understands Parramatta have tabled a two-year upgrade to keep Hopgood at the club until the end of 2027.

Hopgood is off-contract at the end of next season and the Eels are moving swiftly to prevent the 25-year-old heading to free agency from November 1 in the wake of his impressive form over the past two years.

But the Hervey Bay product wants clarity over Parramatta’s coaching position before he commits to a new deal.

Like many Eels players, Hopgood had great respect for Arthur, who has shown great class since his sacking, lauding the support of the Parramatta squad.

While he is a Queenslander, Hopgood is content at the Eels, but wants to know Parramatta’s plans for their next coach before he rushes into signing a new deal.

84 Baby

Referee
EEL’S CONTRACT CONFUSION

Queensland Origin hopeful J’maine Hopgood is baulking at signing an Eels extension in the wake of coach Brad Arthur’s sacking.

Sport Confidential understands Parramatta have tabled a two-year upgrade to keep Hopgood at the club until the end of 2027.

Hopgood is off-contract at the end of next season and the Eels are moving swiftly to prevent the 25-year-old heading to free agency from November 1 in the wake of his impressive form over the past two years.

But the Hervey Bay product wants clarity over Parramatta’s coaching position before he commits to a new deal.

Like many Eels players, Hopgood had great respect for Arthur, who has shown great class since his sacking, lauding the support of the Parramatta squad.

While he is a Queenslander, Hopgood is content at the Eels, but wants to know Parramatta’s plans for their next coach before he rushes into signing a new deal.

Well last week he seemed the only player who gave a shit about BA

Eelementary

Post Whore
I really think he looks special and am confused why others are questioning him. He creates space everytime he touches the ball close to the line. His defense was never going to be any good untill 2026. He just physically doesn't have the body for it.
Let him full out and gain experience in one position.
I also call bullshit on him wanting to be a centre. Every player knows fullback is where the best money is behind Halfback.

I see his potential.

I am not fussed if we lose him - as it stands, I feel Lomax is a more exciting player for our squad.

Eelementary

Post Whore
EEL’S CONTRACT CONFUSION

Which is sensible - why would you sign, before knowing who the coach will be?

Latest posts