What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
BA interview from Grandstand today

eels_fan

First Grade
You’d think even if Moses is 10% chance of being fit for us next week, he gets picked by nsw before he gets a chance

you’d take a injury risk on Moses before Hynes

Soto

Bench
So today I read the following
-McGuire wants to coach 1st grade...unequivocally
- Barrett said it was too late too make changes hence why same team named. I think this is great as he has put everyone on notice with hinting young blokes to feature if we don't perform
- Tupoinua from Roosters given permission to look around. He would be a big yes signing for me...get rid of Lane and get him in
- lastly go the Eels...let's do this

gaffer

Juniors
if we get flogged in the next couple of barret coached games will they persist with him or give the murph and the ant control

gaffer

Juniors
So today I read the following
-McGuire wants to coach 1st grade...unequivocally
- Barrett said it was too late too make changes hence why same team named. I think this is great as he has put everyone on notice with hinting young blokes to feature if we don't perform
- Tupoinua from Roosters given permission to look around. He would be a big yes signing for me...get rid of Lane and get him in
- lastly go the Eels...let's do this
too late to change the team what a poor excuse that is