What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
If Ray Stone, and Marata Niukore, were still in our squad, we wouldn't be facing as many issues as we are now.

While they may not have been the greatest players in the world, they played tough, and gave 100% every time.

I'd take them over Paulo, Sivo, Lane, etc. any day.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I’d actually argue that he has been our best forward this year. I can’t understand why people don’t rate him. Last night he made over 100m and zero missed tackles.

I'll admit I did not rate him when we first signed him, but he puts in the tough work, and doesn't shirk his responsibilities.

I'd rather him, over Paulo, any day.

RCG...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, because he's been so good for us for so long, but he's on thin ice at the moment...

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I tried the podcast plenty of times but 60’s inflated ego is so cringe. “Gentleman my phone, email, DM’s are just going off at the moment, I’m sorry I can’t get back to you all.”

He thinks he is Phil Gould. Mate, no one cares how’s you weeks been when you ramble for 15mins before talking about Parra.

I like John, although his constant inability to pronounce “th” is enough to make me steer off the road. “I feel for Arfer dis Fursday night”. Ahhhhhh!

And Clint? What is his purpose exactly?

I travel a lot so really enjoy podcasts and they could have a good one if they just spoke about footy.
Clint doesn't like the spotlight but he is the smartest of the lot. He knows plenty about footy and agrees with me 100% of the time.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I tried the podcast plenty of times but 60’s inflated ego is so cringe. “Gentleman my phone, email, DM’s are just going off at the moment, I’m sorry I can’t get back to you all.”

He thinks he is Phil Gould. Mate, no one cares how’s you weeks been when you ramble for 15mins before talking about Parra.

I like John, although his constant inability to pronounce “th” is enough to make me steer off the road. “I feel for Arfer dis Fursday night”. Ahhhhhh!

And Clint? What is his purpose exactly?

I travel a lot so really enjoy podcasts and they could have a good one if they just spoke about footy.
I have come to the conclusion if I want to live in a fantasy world then TCT is the place to be and listen too. Everything is all rosy and nothing will stop us.

We're pretty lucky as a fan base the TCT lads actually do what they do. I assume they do it all in the spare time away from there actual jobs. They do what 2 podcasts a week attend open training sessions 12 months of the year.

I don't know if any of the other 16 clubs have fans as dedicated as them. That spend all the time devoted to the club. Like FMD if the players put in the effort they do we might actually win a few games.

But back to reality we are shit atm and listening to them doesn't hold any real value for me

What can they actually say without being diplomatic and not lose the all exclusive access pass they currently have.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I have come to the conclusion if I want to live in a fantasy world then TCT is the place to be and listen too. Everything is all rosy and nothing will stop us.

We're pretty lucky as a fan base the TCT lads actually do what they do. I assume they do it all in the spare time away from there actual jobs. They do what 2 podcasts a week attend open training sessions 12 months of the year.

I don't know if any of the other 16 clubs have fans as dedicated as them. That spend all the time devoted to the club. Like FMD if the players put in the effort they do we might actually win a few games.

But back to reality we are shit atm and listening to them doesn't hold any real value for me

What can they actually say without being diplomatic and not lose the all exclusive access pass they currently have.
Anyone have a copy of Shelleys recent post? Might be worth a read given it was withdrawn apparently.

Noise

Coach
Anyone have a copy of Shelleys recent post? Might be worth a read given it was withdrawn apparently.
No but a few weeks back she said in her article that if BA gets the arse and not anyone else ie. MON, she will withdraw her support (not exact words). I’m guessing she like the rest of them over there is horrified that BA is not going to coach us for eternity and hammered everyone involved in his sacking

Zoso

Juniors

Knowingly or not, they basically follow an access-media model. Like movie reviewers who rely on access to studios and actors, they rely heavily on access.
Start being too honest or hard, access is denied, and the venture folds or becomes redundant.

lucablight

First Grade
I’d actually argue that he has been our best forward this year. I can’t understand why people don’t rate him. Last night he made over 100m and zero missed tackles.
He’s completely unremarkable. He doesn’t bend the line with his runs so we don’t make many metres when he’s one of the props on the field. Paulo has been going crap this season but there were a few games where he changed the game coming off the bench by replacing Offa.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The paper yesterday had marata on 800k this year at the warriors.

That is massive money and good luck to him.

I can't blame the club not bidding for that.

Me, neither.

He deserved to go back home on a big contract.

Still - I'd rather him, over Lane, Matterson, et al.