What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Call me crazy, but I HOPE Brown goes to NZ.

He is great, a wonderful player and a terrier defensively. If he was on 500k, no way I would want him to leave. But he isn't, and I do.
I think as well, guys on that much need to offer leadership. He had a go as captain against Souths, and while it wasn't his fault we lost, his 'leadership' certainly didn't contribute to a win.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just a rumour that was posted that he has informed the club he won’t take up the option and will go to the warriors. Nothing concrete, but it’s started a conversation.
Good on him. Better than waiting until he's signed with them, in November or whenever.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Paps is a dead set disaster for Melbourne let alone Parra. Guy talented but extreme level of injury prone. He won’t be cheap either but he’s another Ponga type part time player.
I doubt Paps will leave Melbourne.

They don't let players leave early and will find a solution with this Fa'alogo kid and Paps.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
100% correct. The thread is called “rumours and stuff” it’s not, “sourced facts”
I’m really struggling to understand why some posters here are allowed to have an opinion, but if someone disagrees or has a suggestion or concern, they are denigrated for it?
The irony is unbelievable
Agreed, some merkins get abused for their opinions around here.

hindy111

Post Whore
We are a small club with no money

We are doing Great and done everything right under the circumstances
All haill the side coming equal last

Great achievement

JokerEel

Coach
Paps is a dead set disaster for Melbourne let alone Parra. Guy talented but extreme level of injury prone. He won’t be cheap either but he’s another Ponga type part time player.

He is better than what we have even on 1 leg. Is also cheaper than Gutho we need a new leader at the club..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nonsense. Yeah we’re so special that we’re going to need 65% possession in every game just to be able to be competitive. (55% should be enough for any NRL team).
Well yeah, in the six games we've won (or lost narrowly) this year, we've only had more than 54% of the ball once, and in that game we put 26 point on the NRL's second best defensive side. Against the Cowboys we had 51%

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh god, what an exercise in futility that would be.
They'd never agree on the location for starters so one would have to be appointed by someone else on here. To give Bart some chance I suggest the middle of a roundabout under a bridge somewhere. Maybe Milson's Point or Birkenhead. That way Bart would feel justified in his trollwatch and circular circular commentary.
Pou would be 3 hours late but entirely up for the confrontation. Shaping up in the middle of the roundabout whilst Bart goes for a long jog around and around just so he can actually prove that he did run rings around Pou at least once in his life.
Bart, (the coward) thinking he might actually be a chance in the dick measuring competition, suggests that instead of having fisticuffs so they do that instead.
Pou tells him it's not a big enough sample size so gets others from here to join in.
Avenger, who is clearly overcompensating for something turns out to be the smallest, thus putting Pou at a loss as what to do.
Everyone f**ks off and the bullshit on here continues.
I'd only be two hours late, at least until daylight saving starts again.

Latest posts