What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
Papenhuyzen is the more realistic target.

Went to Oakhill college and his parents are still at Kellyville.

If he got Papenhuyzen over to us he is kidding himself. The guy is a a total crock. He will barely see out his career now. We don't need a wounded player that will maybe give as 3-5 games a season then be forced into retirement.

Young and fresh is the go. So don't expect any Storm players of note that fill that bill. There is no way Bellamy is letting Ryles take anyone he actually wants and has a real future coming through.

TheRam

Coach
Ryles will need someone like Smithy to steer the ship for the first 2-3 years at least and setup all the pathways correctly. Otherwise the job will be way to immense for a first time coach that hasn't done any of it before. He will flounder and break after the first season and then we will attack!

Delboy

First Grade
Settle down Pete, I intend to give him a full chance to prove his worth.

I’ll be at least waiting till half time in round 1 before I start calling for his head.
Well if you want to vent , you can go to the other site where they are falling over themselves to criticise the new coach and everything connected to the club, plenty of opportunity there.

RustedonEel

Juniors
Well if you want to vent , you can go to the other site where they are falling over themselves to criticise the new coach and everything connected to the club, plenty of opportunity there.

Where ? TCT !!! Just joking

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s was a joke, fair f**king dinkum.

I even gave your good buddy Brad 4 years. It won’t matter who is coach while MON and his merry band of muppets are still at the club.

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
It’s as as a joke, fair f**king dinkum.

I even gave your good buddy Brad 4 years. It won’t matter who is coach while MON and his merry band of muppets are still at the club.
Was only trying to help , so the days you wake up more aggro than normal, you have somewhere to vent. Even I was joking :)

Soto

Bench
This is all a joke..
In all seriousness I think it's a great appointment...
I applaud this.
Great apprenticeship with his experience.
Let's get behind him.
It also dawned on me that the 2 coaches have presided over our premierships have been coaches with initials starting with J...
JG
JM
And now come on down
JR
Sequential...this is a winner.
See JH wouldn't have worked...that's going backwards