What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I see, then by that metric that would make Hudson Young the worst backrower in the game. Maybe yesterday's hero.

I think tackle effectiveness is more important on the edges than in the middle, where players should be able to expect help in every tackle. The best stat for middle defenders is tackles per minute, but you have to calculate it yourself and merkins can’t be bothered.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was too busy to reply to trolls. Now I’m not.
How Dare You Greta GIF

Gronk

Staff member
Hudson's shit i dont rate him. 3 origin games reaffirmed my view NSW didnt win any of them and he had a more negative effect at crucial times in those origins.

Plus he is a 2 x eye gouger which is one lowest things to do on a field outside of King-hitting a bloke.
Well derr he’s a f**king cat
Meanwhile, if we sign Hudson Young.

giphy.gif

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I think tackle effectiveness is more important on the edges than in the middle, where players should be able to expect help in every tackle. The best stat for middle defenders is tackles per minute, but you have to calculate it yourself and merkins can’t be bothered.

I've seen it elsewhere but I like the term line break causes. Although that could be where the line break was made rather than the actual cause? I.e winger is blamed for not staying on his wing but was forced to jam in because the half set his feet and failed to turn

Latest posts