What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I don’t think so mate. The fact a handful of these dickheads continually call me a troll shows it’s a concerted effort to isolate me and encourage others not to engage. When it doesn’t work they get frustrated and call out the people willing (able) to have rational discussion. You are no doubt about to be called an enabler. The playbook is more tired than BA’s supposed tactics.

And then he said “rational”

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBXJFKROEIRIEOEJD

Legal Eel

Juniors
We
After 11 years BA had exactly the team he wanted. He didn’t even want those blokes we lost after the grand final. He thought Momoisea and Lussick were better. No chance he wanted Farnworth.
Well if he didn’t have the team he wanted, he wasn’t capable of getting it for whatever reason

it was time for a change either way - but you knew that and this was just a chance for a whingey troll…

the rest of us actually want to see improvement under ryles

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
talk of where Blaze may settle includes 5/8 and centre as well as FB

as far as 5/8 goes I've never seen anything from him to suggest he's a playmaker, or kicker, not even a cut out pass

has anyone seen him exhibit such abilities in the lower grades ?

he looks more like a finisher from what I've seen of him

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore