What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think this is an opportunity for the club to draw a line in the sand with Isaac Moses.

Tell Mitch Moses we'll make an exception for him, because we don't want to cause family issues. But the others can either choose the club or Isaac. The rest he has at the club aren't worse the hassle.
100%

f**k Issac off.

Mitchell is the only one that should be in his stable after this debacle to deal with.

He is trouble that just destroys clubs

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm not saying Talagi hasn't signed elsewhere - but wouldn't it make sense for him to see who our new coach is, and even speak to him, before re-committing to the Eels?

With Ryles possibly starting with us next week, we may be able to convince him to stay.

I know if I was a player, I wouldn't re-sign for a coachless club.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm not saying Talagi hasn't signed elsewhere - but wouldn't it make sense for him to see who our new coach is, and even speak to him, before re-committing to the Eels?

With Ryles possibly starting with us next week, we may be able to convince him to stay.

I know if I was a player, I wouldn't re-sign for a coachless club.
We’ve been coachless for a long long time.