What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

EelEtric

Juniors
For anyone who though Matt Arthur would be ready in 2025 after another full off-season, do you think the same might be true for Ryley Smith or Meni Luke?
I haven't seen enough of either to know.

84 Baby

Referee
I just wouldn't let him go if we think he's our next 9. He signed a contract to the club, we should make him see it out unless we sign a replacement.
I agree with that but nor would I keep him if he’s just going to mope. It’s all been horribly mishandled of course

84 Baby

Referee
Oh boo hoo!! Their club and the Arthur family were put ahead of what was best for the Parra Eels.

Deny it all you like.
Yeah but the continued berating of it given BA is no longer here is how we wind up with Blacktown being a feeder for Manly, or Hills players heading to Souths.
Fix the pathways sure but don’t throw the baby out. There’ll be decent players from the Rhinos in the future

eels4life87

Juniors
Yep, and keeping BA was obviously the solution. I think anyone on here with an ounce of footy nous knows who the problem is.
Never said that he was the solution you twat. Just said that the club could have handled it better than literally knifing him in the back. Promising him his job was safe with them while looking for someone else behind his back and then telling him he was no longer wanted is deplorable behavior