What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We are in 2024..almost 25..stop living in the past....one of the worst coaches we've had and his true colours have come to the fore since he left...the stain on the club will take months to wash off...
So he forgot how to coach after 2022? There’s far more to results than who the coach is. Blaming coaching is lazy.

Delboy

First Grade
Even the Dogs show what you achieve with pace in the backline, believe we spoke to Xerri but didn’t take it further due to his suspension.
Couldn’t get Connor Tracey across the line either, obviously not good in that area.

Soto

Bench
Even the Dogs show what you achieve with pace in the backline, believe we spoke to Xerri but didn’t take it further due to his suspension.
Couldn’t get Connor Tracey across the line either, obviously not good in that area.
Connor Tracey is a very good player.
I know alot of ppl were seriously poo pooing the idea he join us...he wouldve been such a good acquisition and can fill in at fullback, wing, centre or 5/8..
As you say Dellboy we need pace...
Hopefully Ethyn Martin is available soon and we sign 4 outside backs for next yr.
I don't care if they are currently in reserve grade. You can teach positioning, skills, tackling, catching, passing etc...one thing you can't teach is pace..speedy recruitment please

JokerEel

Coach
Seriously, we are reviewing players and suddenly you come in with the coach, you must be some bot that’s programmed to respond to any posts with random replies.

Are you guys still arguing with the Eels Simp?

Blocking him has been the best thing

hindy111

Post Whore
We're in the middle half of the comp. This year is an outlier due to all the injuries.

The Bulldogs are closer to a comp then us. As I stated in 2022 amd watching the rebuild.
With the 7th best points differential we got lucky. Like you say points differential is a better indicator of the best sides.
Now we are seeing the proof.

You shouldn't underestimate my footy knowledge

Avenger

Immortal
The Bulldogs are closer to a comp then us. As I stated in 2022 amd watching the rebuild.
With the 7th best points differential we got lucky. Like you say points differential is a better indicator of the best sides.
Now we are seeing the proof.

You shouldn't underestimate my footy knowledge
Exactly @Poupou Escobar. Once again defeated by your own argument. Your memory is like a dementia patient.

hindy111

Post Whore
Exactly @Poupou Escobar. Once again defeated by your own argument. Your memory is like a dementia patient.

3 top sides in 2022 had an injury crisis. We where level peggings with Sharks and Cowboys. Roosters,Storm,Souths where better teams. Sharks and Cowboys just above average sides. Not title contenders. Penrith ragdolled us and bar a few late tries where they switched off it was an embarrassing lopsided spectacle.

JokerEel

Coach
Should be questions asked if Barrett persists with Asi at 7, Sanders might be leaving but he is a better organiser, runner and kicker , probably tackler too than the current 7.

Ffs Sanders is staying if you listened to the cup game 😂

Latest posts