What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
Hopefully Iongi isn't resigned before November so our club can try to sign him up!

Also Tom Chester would be a decent signing destroyed the opposition today

Soto

Bench
Hopefully Iongi isn't resigned before November so our club can try to sign him up!

Also Tom Chester would be a decent signing destroyed the opposition today
Yes definitely them 2 and Taupiiki from Warriors or Sloan if Dragons want to spear him.
I'm a big fan of Keao Weekes as well now at Raiders. Can play 1,6 or 7 and very quick.

hindy111

Post Whore
How does a MUTUAL OPTION work in a players contract.
I beleive LANE and SIVO have them for 2026. Does it mean we can say no and contract is finished?

Pazza

First Grade
How does a MUTUAL OPTION work in a players contract.
I beleive LANE and SIVO have them for 2026. Does it mean we can say no and contract is finished?

I looked it up once and I couldn't find anything but I've read around these parts that both parties need to agree for a new contract.

hindy111

Post Whore
I just finished a meeting with the small council and they explained how it works.

Sivo for example has a MO for 2026.

If he takes it the value maybe 350k
If Parra take it the value could be 550k

Either party can exercise the option.

TheRam

Coach
We also don’t control the quality of squad other clubs are able to put together.

Yes we do. If we had the right people in the retain and retention side of things we could sign quality players that other sides end up signing. So yeah if you're worth your paycheque as HOF then you can influence the quality of players other clubs put together.

Latest posts