What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
And a point differential of 1. We currently have a PD -86 relative to Parra, how do they logically reduce that to 40 in 5 weeks without winning a game? please explain using logic.
So in your world where one team scores 1 point and the other team concedes 1 point that’s a differential of 1 point?

Tiger5150

Bench
So in your world where one team scores 1 point and the other team concedes 1 point that’s a differential of 1 point?
You said in a head to head game. In a head to head game.....lets say Parra v Penrith, Cleary kicks a field goal and Penrith win 1-0, that is a differential of -1.

You are the logic guy.

84 Baby

Referee
You said in a head to head game. In a head to head game.....lets say Parra v Penrith, Cleary kicks a field goal and Penrith win 1-0, that is a differential of -1.

You are the logic guy.
Oh my f**ken god, I’m beginning to see why you guys are running last…
My original f**ken post I hypothesised your best chance is to put 40 on us.
Your current differential is -247. Our -161.
If you guys put 40 on us, your differential becomes -207.
Now do you want to see some motherf**ken magic?!? By you guys putting just 40 points, not f**ken 86 points, our differential becomes -201.
But that’s not even the real magic trick!
No because now you’re thinking “why that would only put us a converted try behind!” WRONG!!! You wouldn’t even need to convert it. Do you need me to explain why that is as well?

Eat your heart out, David Blaine!