What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

yy_cheng

Coach
I have zero issue with him asking me an electrical question. Unfortunately I don't know all the answers. But same goes for most people on here. If curious about something happy to help and give advice. I have been doing it for 25yrs so it isn't like he is just asking a random footy fan.
And i trust hindy111 and he gave me an honest response.

Not all professionals tell the truth. Isaac Moses is a professional, would you trust him?

The expert from the solar company told me i couldn't put in a hybrid inverter without a battery. Afterwards, i found out i couldve from someone else.

Don't worry twiz, i wouldnt take your advice after your response

JokerEel

Coach
And i trust hindy111 and he gave me an honest response.

Not all professionals tell the truth. Isaac Moses is a professional, would you trust him?

The expert from the solar company told me i couldn't put in a hybrid inverter without a battery. Afterwards, i found out i couldve from someone else.

Don't worry twiz, i wouldnt take your advice after your response

Expert from the Solar company.. It's like getting car advice from a used car salesman.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agree. To slow. The thing is if we tap everyone on the shoulder who will we be left with?
Imagine Lane,Grieg,Matto,RCG all go. Some might be down on form but bar Grieg all are still at NRL level.
I'm sure we don't want them all gone. The first two or three to leave will be it. The rest will be told they're staying. Like when we told Moses and Norman they were free to leave. We only needed to free up space for Dylan Brown. As soon as Norman found another club Moses was told to stop looking.

Latest posts