What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Every club needs to fill the top 30 roster, who they bring in is up to them. However, after round 10, teams can pick development players anyway.

Listen ashol
When I visit the Panthers forum I show some respect and have a nice chat. Parra fans can mock each other on here but when some outsider comes in to do it they are not welcome at all.
You want to chat and be respectful that's fine. If you want to come here to gloat and be a cheekie little smart arse then go f**k yourself ya silly merkin.

@Twizzle put this turd in the swamp.

JokerEel

Coach
d9395803e94c2125f5ebb03437dbeb0f

Could have just say Sualii

Tiger5150

Bench
Could have just say Sualii
Actually to give a non smartarse answer, Politis didnt sign Suaalii from another club via Moses. Politis (like most CEO's IMO) doesnt want to deal with Moses but if there is a player he wants from another club, like Tedesco, he can swallow his pride adequately and he would if he could with Mitchell.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'm sure he would've been signed to be a top 17 player for us. His only games in reserve grade were returning from injury. As for why he would be worth less now, he has just missed half a season injured in the year he is off contract.
There's no way we'll be paying him less next year than what he is currently on. He's played at least twice as many first grade games now than when we originally signed him.

Gherkin

Juniors
As I pointed out in another thread we where missing 2-3 players who make a huge difference in Moses, Hopgood and Jnr.
Sivo,Simmonson yeah they improve us a bit. Not a whole lot.
As much as Sivo is criticised in here (and rightly so) he is 100 times better than Tago. Simmo’s form pre injury was also a lot better than Russel

Noise

Coach
I don’t like the Simmonson signing. He is a dumb footballer with limited skills who relies on his speed / agility. Now he’s done his ACL that is going to be affected. So we have re-signed a less athletic version of a dumb unskilled Simonsson

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I don’t like the Simmonson signing. He is a dumb footballer with limited skills who relies on his speed / agility. Now he’s done his ACL that is going to be affected. So we have re-signed a less athletic version of a dumb unskilled Simonsson
I hope JS didn’t have much input in this decision, it’s like we have learned absolutely nothing.