What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No one's fault that we are coming second last

Correct, in that it's not one person's fault, there are about 4 or 5 that I could name including 1 who is no longer with us.

And speaking of which, BA is no longer with us guys, it really is time to let go and get on with your lives.

Maybe even try some Yoga, or even meditation. Life's too short.

EppingEel

Juniors
The largest issue this year has been our defence. Our attack has been solid all year (despite not having Moses). If we can sure up our defence, there are plenty of games that we end up winning. Someone here brought up the fact that we are 5/10 in games we led at half time, and in all of those 5 games, we've ended up conceeding multiple tries late in the game to take us out of it.

lucablight

First Grade
The largest issue this year has been our defence. Our attack has been solid all year (despite not having Moses). If we can sure up our defence, there are plenty of games that we end up winning. Someone here brought up the fact that we are 5/10 in games we led at half time, and in all of those 5 games, we've ended up conceeding multiple tries late in the game to take us out of it.
It’s still the fifth worst attack in the comp. I’d hardly say that’s solid.

EppingEel

Juniors
It’s still the fifth worst attack in the comp. I’d hardly say that’s solid.
Since BA was sacked we have averaged 23 points a game, which put us 7th in points scored. Considering we've played 10 games in that time and some have played 11, that's not a bad result when you consider that our best player has been out for essentially that whole time.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Correct, in that it's not one person's fault, there are about 4 or 5 that I could name including 1 who is no longer with us.

And speaking of which, BA is no longer with us guys, it really is time to let go and get on with your lives.

Maybe even try some Yoga, or even meditation. Life's too short.
Does that count for the defenders as well??

Or just anyone who knew he was as stale as month old bread???

EppingEel

Juniors
Also while I am looking at the stats, we have had the second worst conversion rate at 69%. With Moses and Lomax, I'd hope that number rises to around 80%

Chipmunk

Coach
I don't see Valentine Holmes leaving the Cowboys to come to Parra for less than what he's currently on at the Cowboys...

We wouldn't be even close to his first choice team in Sydney if he wanted to come back to Sydney.

Both parties should just move on and stop wasting everyone's time.

lucablight

First Grade
Since BA was sacked we have averaged 23 points a game, which put us 7th in points scored. Considering we've played 10 games in that time and some have played 11, that's not a bad result when you consider that our best player has been out for essentially that whole time.
Fair enough.

Pazza

First Grade
I don't see Valentine Holmes leaving the Cowboys to come to Parra for less than what he's currently on at the Cowboys...

We wouldn't be even close to his first choice team in Sydney if he wanted to come back to Sydney.

Both parties should just move on and stop wasting everyone's time.

whats the harm in sitting down and having a chat? Ryles is a go getter, he could have relaxed in the off season while coaching at the storm but instead he took off and went and did some coaching with the england national rugby team.

we now have someone with that sort of drive, we all know BA wouldnt have talked to holmes.

Chipmunk

Coach
whats the harm in sitting down and having a chat? Ryles is a go getter, he could have relaxed in the off season while coaching at the storm but instead he took off and went and did some coaching with the england national rugby team.

we now have someone with that sort of drive, we all know BA wouldnt have talked to holmes.
We'd have to pay him at least $1m a season.